Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday he’ll begin punishing sanctuary cities, withholding potentially billions of dollars in federal money — and even clawing back funds that had been doled out in the past.
More Top News
- Judge Gorsuch grilled on possible conflicts of interest
- Trump confidant Roger Stone eager to testify in Russia probe
- Long, drawn out legal fight expected for Trump administration’s refugee order
- Doctor slams medical college group’s prediction of massive doctor shortage by 2030
- Pence: Democrats’ victory on health care ‘won’t last long’