Even those who despise neo-Nazis are worried about the rise of the Antifa, the masked protesters whose stock rose after they took on white supremacists at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville.
More Top News
- Zika virus reduced to few cases after scare in 2016
- Rep. Peter King backs U.S.-South Korea military drills despite North Korea warning
- Trump administration’s nuclear energy plans hanging on by a thread
- GOP senator questions Trump’s moral authority to lead the country
- Pro-life Democrat: Abortion issue may cost seats in 2018