President Trump pushed back Friday against South Korea’s objections to paying for a U.S.-deployed missile defense system, insisting that it’s “appropriate” for Seoul to shoulder the $1 billion cost.
More Top News
- Trump’s loyal voters aren’t buying ‘shameful’ media spin: Report
- Democrats seeking revenge prepare to mark 100 days of ‘resistance’
- NRA determined to turn major election wins into permanent gun rights for Americans
- Portland protesters call for reinstating parade canceled over threat of protests
- Trump’s unconventional foreign policy makes consequential impact in first 100 days