The White House told congressional leaders Wednesday that the administration will continue making Obamacare cost-sharing payments, eliminating the biggest sticking point as lawmakers rush to pass a final 2017 spending bill and avert a government shutdown looming at the end of the week.
More Top News
- Portland parade canceled after protesters threaten to rough up Republicans
- President Trump blasts federal court for blocking his executive order
- Video: Planned Parenthood exec who ‘wanted a Lamborghini’ caught haggling over baby body parts
- Trump to pull feds out of K-12 education
- Trump signs order to review ‘egregious abuse’ of national monument designations