Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.
More Top News
- Judge says Trump is wrong to tie federal funding to sanctuary status, blocks executive order
- Trade disputes with Canada bolster case for NAFTA redo, commerce secretary says
- Chaffetz, Cummings say no evidence Flynn ‘complied with the law’
- Zinke’s review of national monuments could lead Trump to rescind designations
- Turkey launches airstrikes against U.S.-backed Kurds in Iraq, Syria