The Supreme Court said Monday that most of President Trump’s travel ban executive order can go into effect, delivering the first major victory to the new administration on perhaps his most controversial policy to date.
More Top News
- Mueller mum on much of team; members at risk of cyberintrusions from hackers they’re investigating
- Republican leaders need delicate balance of various factions to gain support for health care bill
- IRS to launch new digital system that will spot frivolous tax returns
- Trump appoints 19 people to ambassador posts
- Unprecedented prosecution: Doctor charged with murder after prescribing ‘excessive’ opioids