President Trump’s questioned why “beleaguered” Attorney General Jeff Sessions isn’t investigating ties between Russia and the campaign of his former opponent, Hillary Clinton - continuing attacks on the head of the Justice Department.
More Top News
- After six months in White House, Trump aims to amplify leadership brand
- Communications chief won’t say if Trump will veto new Russia sanctions
- New Trump communications director says he’ll delete old tweets to avoid ‘distraction’
- Maryland Democrats see opportunity in governor’s race, try to link Hogan with Trump
- Nominee for deputy Interior secretary violated disclosure laws, say green groups