Drained by self-inflicted wounds, shifting aims and unrelenting protests, Republicans’ push to kill off President Obama’s signature health law sputtered out of gas early Friday, as Senate leaders failed to rally the votes for a significantly pared-down repeal bill in a vote after midnight.
More Top News
- As Venezuelan election looms, Maduro opponents question voter ID database
- Tour of French countryside shows where American World War I heroes were made
- Trump to declare war on MS-13 gang
- Obama’s U.N. envoy Power faces questions over ‘unmasking’ requests
- Trump honors officers who stopped gunman attack on GOP lawmakers