In another stark departure from his predecessor, President Trump used the words “terrorist” or “terrorism” three times Friday in a statement wishing Muslims a joyful Ramadan, a traditional month of fasting.
More Top News
- Appeals court upholds block on Trump’s extreme vetting policy
- Trump administration moves to expand H-2B visa program
- Speaker Ryan defends health care plan amid CBO score furor
- Trump fulfills ambitious agenda on first trip abroad, eclipsing Obama’s record during first year
- DeVos refuses to be hamstrung by Education Department red tape