Senate Republicans will hold a vote on an Obamacare repeal bill next week, leaders announced Wednesday, attempting one final Hail Mary play to kill off the 2010 law before the chamber runs out of time.
More Top News
- Senate weighs bills that block Trump firing Mueller
- Alliance of blue states vows to meet Paris climate goals without Trump
- Afghanistan welcomes Trump plan for long-term U.S. occupation
- Clashes intensify as Spain tries to block Catalonia’s secession referendum
- Trump’s approval rating on the rebound, says Politico/Morning Consult poll