President Trump declared he knocked it out of the park during his first overseas trip and prominent Republicans agreed Sunday, saying he reassured allies and talked tough when necessary, though Democrats argued that he fell short and faces stiffer tests back home.
More Top News
- More Democrats see voter fraud as a problem and ID laws as a solution
- Trump says he’ll make decision on climate-change agreement next week
- Jared Kushner under fire over reported talks with Russian ambassador
- Kelly pushes back on Obama comments: ‘We’re not hiding behind a wall’
- After a stream of intelligence leaks, it takes an irate U.K. to stir U.S. investigations