President Trump has — for the time being — put on the back burner an executive order designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, according to U.S. officials close to a heated debate inside the administration over the status of the global Islamist movement.
More Top News
- Leahy won’t join Democrats’ effort to filibuster Gorsuch
- Trump says he’s ‘absolutely’ serious about working with Democrats
- Ted Poe, Freedom Caucus defector, says: We can’t keep saying ‘no’
- Trump goes on deregulation binge, axes four more Obama-era rules
- NCAA gives North Carolina ultimatum on ‘bathroom bill’