Navy SEALs have been forced to change their training, and Border Patrol agents have been sent to the hospital suffering festering rashes from sewage seeping out of Mexico and into Southern California, according to agents and officials who say both the U.S. and Mexico need to begin taking the matter seriously.
More Top News
- New ambassador, top ethanol advocate sent in to smooth over Chinese crisis
- Guardsmen group wants Army to end longtime inquiry into recruiting bonus program
- Racist trademark, secular activities at churches cases among anticipated Supreme Court decisions
- Amazon Echo, Google Home devices raise privacy rights questions
- Animosity toward Diana’s rival cools as Charles nears the British throne