Senate Republicans scrambled for votes Tuesday on their last-ditch Obamacare repeal, with backers saying they are nearing the magic number to pass their bill before an end-of-month deadline.
More Top News
- National Mall faces space crunch for Global War on Terror Memorial
- White House, Senate GOP shift focus back onto Obamacare repeal
- Crown prince’s quick rise seen in purge of Saudi clerics
- Hillary Clinton slams Trump, Russians during appearance at Warner Theatre
- Graham-Cassidy block-grant bill sets off clashes in Senate as Obamacare repeal clock ticks