President Trump is leaving behind the failed health care bill and forging ahead with plans for massive tax cuts, but the same forces that doomed the repeal of Obamacare — united opposition from Democrats and divided Republicans — threaten the rest of his ambitious agenda.
More Top News
- Long, drawn out legal fight expected for Trump administration’s refugee order
- Doctor slams medical college group’s prediction of massive doctor shortage by 2030
- Pence: Democrats’ victory on health care ‘won’t last long’
- Merkel’s party had strong showing in regional vote
- Bruce Allen: McCloughan firing was meant to bring Redskins ‘clarity’