President Trump will stick with the same list of potential nominees for the next Supreme Court vacancy, he told The Washington Times in an exclusive interview in which he also waved aside the lack of a honeymoon from Capitol Hill, saying Republicans are “going to get there” and Democrats are still smarting over losing an election they thought they couldn’t lose.
More Top News
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump and Obama haven’t spoken since Inauguration Day
- Last CIA evacuee bitterly recalls U.S. Embassy cowardice, betrayals as Saigon fell to North Vietnam
- Mosul quietly fills with Iran-backed Shiite militias using battle for revenge on Sunnis
- Insurers vow to leave Obamacare if Trump cancels cost-sharing plan
- Trump says IRS audit could end soon, maybe then he’ll release tax returns