Former CIA Director John Brennan warned lawmakers that the Russians are watching very carefully “what is happening in Washington right now” and will work to exploit America’s current climate of hyperpartisanship as the U.S. wrestles with the extent that the Kremlin influenced the 2016 presidential election.
More Top News
- ‘Sanctuary city’ definition clarified: No Justice, DHS funds for violators of U.S. code
- Anti-border wall Pope Francis to meet President Trump — behind Vatican wall
- North Korea attack drones carrying biological, chemical weapons can strike Seoul within 1 hour
- Protesters say THAAD missile system is more about U.S. militarism than South Korean protection
- Army National Guard recruitment fraud case rests on murky rules