Education Secretary Betsy DeVos rescinded Friday the Obama administration’s Title IX letter on campus sexual assault, sparking outrage from her foes but relief from those who have lambasted the policy for eroding due process by favoring the accuser over the accused.
More Top News
- Manafort wiretaps raise questions about political motives, evidence presented to FISA court
- Trump’s financial strategy persuades China to put screws to North Korea
- Climate scientist rebuts Hollywood hurricane hype: ‘This is what weather looks like’
- ‘Recovery high schools’ pop up nationwide as opioid crisis hits teens
- Pro-life activists pressure Rand Paul to support Graham-Cassidy health care bill