The threat of an expanding special counsel investigation into President Trump’s finances has rattled his conservative base with fears that the New York billionaire could be brought down by shady business deals — not collusion with Russia.
More Top News
- Exxon fights $2 million fine for Russia sanction violation
- Trump remains mum on next step of Middle East war plan
- Veterans start to lose Choice health care options as VA funds run dry
- House clears path for Alaska’s long-awaited King Cove road
- Baseball, hot dogs and monkeys riding dogs: The minors make an art of wacky promotions