President Trump took aim at the twin threats of North Korea and Iran on Tuesday at the United Nations, warning that the U.S. is prepared to “totally destroy” North Korea over its reckless nuclear weapons programs and calling on the world body to confront more forcefully Tehran’s support of Islamist terrorism.
More Top News
- Trump’s lawyer trashes Russia dossier, says document ‘riddled with total falsehoods’
- In U.N. address, Trump replaces Obama’s soft talk with big stick
- Obama EPA chief who used fake email complains about Trump transparency
- Senators push for churches to get disaster relief grants
- Canada sees surge of asylum seekers as Haitians flee U.S. to head north