More than 90 political scientists have signed an open letter calling for the blacklisting of studies done by Virginia professors who estimated that thousands, and perhaps millions, of noncitizens register to vote and vote illegally in U.S. elections.
More Top News
- Spicer ‘astonished’ by Clinton’s criticism of his encounter with reporter
- Famine looms in South Sudan as government devotes resources to war effort
- Chris Christie to lead White House’s opioid addiction commission
- Cash seizures from drug-related crimes don’t always help criminal investigations
- Mark Levin unloads on ‘mumbling’ McConnell, ‘pathetic mouthpieces’ over health care fail