As President Trump’s top advisers prepare to hash out a final policy on the Paris climate agreement dumped onto their laps by President Obama, another option has hit the table: Declare the deal a treaty and send it to the Senate to be killed.
More Top News
- Allergy season worsens as result of climate change
- Trump presents sweeping tax reform plan that lowers rates, simplifies code
- Trump will continue Obamacare payments, clearing major hurdle on spending bill
- President Trump blasts federal court for blocking his executive order
- Video: Planned Parenthood exec who ‘wanted a Lamborghini’ caught haggling over baby body parts