Some Democrats and their liberal media allies are referring to the deaths of four U.S. Green Berets in Niger as “Trump’s Benghazi” and questioning the need for troops there, ignoring that it was President Barack Obama’s decision in 2013 to deploy more military forces to northwest Africa.
More Top News
- Fearless reporting: Hard-hitting commentary and American values for 35 years ... and counting
- Argentine elections a bellwether on left’s hopes for a comeback
- Conservatives fear more left-leaning media with AT&T, Time Warner merger
- Trump backs off from bipartisan Obamacare deal
- John Kelly ‘stunned’ over criticism of Trump’s ‘sacred’ call to Army widow