Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee signaled Tuesday they will not let up on their calls for Chairman Devin Nunes to recuse himself from the panel’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the U.S. election and possible collusion with the Trump campaign.
More Top News
- Marines’ multiple deployments drive up depression risks for spouses, children
- ICE arrests illegal-immigrant father of one Rockville rape suspect: Reports
- Pro-lifers want new reconciliation bill to defund Planned Parenthood
- NCAA gives North Carolina ultimatum on ‘bathroom bill’
- Speaker Ryan backs Nunes in Russia probe