President Trump will turn to the same list of conservative potential U.S. Supreme Court nominees he rolled out during the campaign to fill the high court’s next vacancy, he told The Washington Times.
More Top News
- The people’s billionaire: George Soros gave $36M to groups behind People’s Climate March
- Trump to NRA: ‘You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you’
- Trump tosses Obama’s offshore drilling limits: ‘We’re opening it up’
- Trump’s loyal voters aren’t buying ‘shameful’ media spin: Report
- Democrats seeking revenge prepare to mark 100 days of ‘resistance’