A judge blocked President Trump’s anti-sanctuary city executive order Tuesday, accusing the White House of wrongly trying to threaten the cities and saying Congress, not the president, gets to decide what strings to attach to federal funds.
More Top News
- Trade disputes with Canada bolster case for NAFTA redo, commerce secretary says
- DHS to open office for victims of crimes by illegal immigrants
- Grassley takes methodical approach, follows the money to find source of ‘dodgy dossier’
- Illegals thwart immigration laws with help from lawyers, judges, educators
- Shots fired over Earth Day weekend at campus building home to prominent climate skeptics