As Democratic leaders threw their support Thursday behind a proposal to take down any statue connected with the Confederacy, President Trump wondered where they would draw the line.
More Top News
- Mattis, Tillerson pledge closer military bond with Japan in face of North Korean threat
- Mainstream political party brazenly lays out goal for ‘real Islamic state’ in Pakistan
- Bannon’s white nationalist comments puzzle detractors
- Missouri Democrat lawmaker apologizes, deletes post saying, ‘I hope Trump is assassinated’
- John S. Mosby, anti-slavery Confederate, throws wrench into monument narrative