The Trump administration canceled plans to probe Americans for their sexual orientation in the 2020 Census, nixing efforts by congressional Democrats who’d wanted a better picture of the country’s increasingly complex family and sexual dynamics.
More Top News
- White House declares ‘the war on coal is over’ as Trump begins unraveling Obama’s climate agenda
- Art of the deal: Trump, Dems look for common ground to close tax loopholes
- Afghanistan redeployment leaves Marines wary of past mistakes
- Britain files for EU divorce, triggering 2 years to Brexit
- Trump struggles to divert national attention to economy, national security