The Senate voted Tuesday to begin debate on a health care bill, acceding to President Trump’s demands and opening the door to Republican plans to repeal Obamacare on a partisan basis after a series of false starts.
More Top News
- Iran accuses U.S. of ‘provocation’ in Gulf confrontation
- Trump and Congress clash over agenda, famous deal-maker struggles with major legislative win
- Five 99Rise protesters get jail time for disrupting Supreme Court
- Jared Kushner declares in detail why he’s innocent of Russian collusion
- Democrats promise ‘Better Deal’ for working-class voters they lost in November