More than 150 Afghan troops brought to the U.S. for military training have gone AWOL since 2005, with 13 of them still unaccounted for and perhaps living as here illegal immigrants now, an inspector general said in a new report Friday.
More Top News
- Muslim-run messaging center wages cyberwar on Islamic State
- EPA chief Scott Pruitt has ‘epiphany,’ sides with ethanol industry in key policy fight
- Putin’s rage triggered by Obama’s moves
- Argentine elections a bellwether on left’s hopes for a comeback
- Fearless reporting: Hard-hitting commentary and American values for 35 years ... and counting