Reversing yet another of his predecessor’s actions on energy and the environment, President Trump on Friday signed an executive order that paves the way for a massive increase in offshore oil-and-gas drilling.
More Top News
- Portland protesters call for reinstating parade canceled over threat of protests
- Trump’s unconventional foreign policy makes consequential impact in first 100 days
- Trump threatens to terminate NAFTA unless U.S. gets a winning deal
- Coulter the latest target of liberal attack on free speech
- Sessions helps stabilize volatile Justice Department in first 100 days