Vice President Mike Pence marked the Trump administration’s 100th day Saturday by christening a new Virginia-class fast attack submarine and calling on Congress to meet President Trump’s request for an extra $30 billion for defense in a short-term spending bill.
More Top News
- Trump tosses Obama’s offshore drilling limits: ‘We’re opening it up’
- Trump’s loyal voters aren’t buying ‘shameful’ media spin: Report
- Democrats seeking revenge prepare to mark 100 days of ‘resistance’
- NRA determined to turn major election wins into permanent gun rights for Americans
- Portland protesters call for reinstating parade canceled over threat of protests