A group of House Republicans on Thursday introduced the first major bill to fund President Trump’s border wall, saying the government could collect billions of dollars by imposing a 2 percent fee on all the money Mexicans and other immigrants send back home.
More Top News
- Senate intel chief: Americans ‘deserve to hear the truth’ on Russian meddling
- Gorsuch must ask for information about pro-confirmation ad, say Democrats
- Green groups sue Trump over Keystone pipeline
- D.C. residents baffled by lack of attention over missing children
- Spicer ‘astonished’ by Clinton’s criticism of his encounter with reporter