President Trump asked for $2.6 billion to plan and build the first parts of the border wall in his new 2018 budget Monday — part of a major cash infusion the White House says is needed to preserve the gains already made in stemming illegal immigration.
More Top News
- Anti-border wall Pope Francis to meet President Trump — behind Vatican wall
- North Korea attack drones carrying biological, chemical weapons can strike Seoul within 1 hour
- Protesters say THAAD missile system is more about U.S. militarism than South Korean protection
- Army National Guard recruitment fraud case rests on murky rules
- Staggering number of visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration