After not appearing in the museum for most of its inaugural year, Clarence Thomas now has a spot in the National Museum of African American History and Culture.
More Top News
- Trump says tax plan ready to go, to be unveiled this week
- Merkel celebrates fourth-term victory; right-wing nationalists win seats in German parliament
- DeVos rescinds Obama campus sex assault policy to draw up newer rules
- Lawyer: Kushner used personal email account for some White House communication
- Republican tax reform plan heartens small business owners