Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain suggested Tuesday that he’ll push the Trump administration to take a harder line toward China over North Korea’s nuclear provocations when senators head to the White House Wednesday for an unusual group briefing on Pyongyang’s activities.
More Top News
- Illegals thwart immigration laws with help from lawyers, judges, educators
- Shots fired over Earth Day weekend at campus building home to prominent climate skeptics
- Abortion question opens rift among Democrats over direction of party
- Obama says immigration opponents aren’t ‘automatically racist’
- U.S. missile strikes, rebel training in Syria re-energize a refined army against Assad