President Trump acknowledged Tuesday that some countries were “a little bit nervous” when he took office but they are now accepting his leadership in foreign affairs.
More Top News
- Trump dismantles Obama’s ‘imperial’ presidency, rescinds dubious orders
- From press leaks to tweetstorms: Trump changes flow of White House information
- Clinton Foundation will keep six-figure donation from Weinstein
- ISIS ‘capital’ of Raqqa falls to U.S.-backed forces
- Trump chides Hillary Clinton for defending NFL protests: ‘Please run again!’