He’s a Trump supporter living in Mexico, he runs a small company that sells LED lighting, and he wants to be part of building the new U.S. border wall. But Ted Atalla says that’s not sitting very well with his compatriots.
More Top News
- DHS list of sanctuary cities leaps to 150; Baltimore now appears on the list
- Spicer ‘astonished’ by Clinton’s criticism of his encounter with reporter
- Chris Christie to lead White House’s opioid addiction commission
- Cash seizures from drug-related crimes don’t always help criminal investigations
- Mark Levin unloads on ‘mumbling’ McConnell, ‘pathetic mouthpieces’ over health care fail