The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to shape the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday.
More Top News
- Judge halts DHS attempt to deport 100 criminals to Iraq; gives 14-day reprieve
- Senate health care bill softens edges of House plan, with tax subsidies and Medicaid expansion
- Trump suggests solar panels to help pay for $20 billion border wall
- Supreme Court limits government’s ability to strip citizenship
- Planned Parenthood’s role in Georgia race for House raises ethical questions