The Supreme Court dealt President Trump a partial victory Wednesday in the legal battle over his travel ban, allowing the administration to restore strict limits on refugees that were blocked last week by a federal judge in Hawaii.
More Top News
- Pentagon set to send more U.S. troops to Afghanistan
- Pro-ethanol bill dividing both parties
- Yazidi boy’s rescue, reunion with family a bright spot amid humanitarian crisis in Mosul
- Ike Kaveladze, Russian oligarch’s rep, identified as eighth participant at Trump Tower meeting
- Veterans start to lose Choice health care options as VA funds run dry