The Senate rejected a “clean” Obamacare repeal bill Wednesday, walking back a core campaign promise as Republicans barreled through a free-wheeling debate on the Democrats’ 2010 overhaul without a clear path to killing it.
More Top News
- D.C. law requiring a ‘good reason’ to carry concealed handguns is ruled unconstitutional
- Damage found in almost all donated brains of former NFL players
- Trump’s energy, environment accomplishments stand out in first six months
- Senate panels clash over access to Kushner, Manafort
- House GOP leaders go back to drawing board on VA ‘choice’ measure