President Trump will sign the Russia sanctions bill, the White House said late Friday, saying that he managed to win important changes to the legislation and is now satisfied with it.
More Top News
- With Mueller investigation, FBI gets chance to physically inspect ‘hacked’ DNC computers
- McCain ‘no’ vote kills Obamacare repeal effort in Senate
- Congress approves strict Russia sanctions, forces decision on Trump
- As Venezuelan election looms, Maduro opponents question voter ID database
- Tour of French countryside shows where American World War I heroes were made