President Trump resisted some intense lobbying by leaders of other industrialized nations Friday to back the Paris climate-change agreement at a G-7 summit in Sicily, Italy.
More Top News
- Appeals court upholds block on Trump’s extreme vetting policy
- Trump administration moves to expand H-2B visa program
- Speaker Ryan defends health care plan amid CBO score furor
- Trump fulfills ambitious agenda on first trip abroad, eclipsing Obama’s record during first year
- DeVos refuses to be hamstrung by Education Department red tape