President Trump on Tuesday signed a far-reaching executive order that dismantles many of the pillars of his predecessor’s climate-change agenda and, the White House argues, accelerates the U.S. down the road toward energy independence.
More Top News
- Speaker Ryan: GOP won’t retreat on health care
- Sessions says he’ll punish sanctuaries, cities could lose billions of dollars
- Marines’ multiple deployments drive up depression risks for spouses, children
- ICE arrests illegal-immigrant father of one Rockville rape suspect: Reports
- Pro-lifers want new reconciliation bill to defund Planned Parenthood