President Trump’s dismay with congressional Republicans burst into public view Monday as he implored them to get behind his agenda, starting with repealing Obamacare this week as he searches for an elusive first major legislative win.
More Top News
- Democrats promise ‘Better Deal’ for working-class voters they lost in November
- Charlie Gard’s fate was at mercy of British government, not parents
- Syrian rebels fear Bashar Assad benefits from Trump-Putin truce
- Interior Department announces plan to gut federal fracking regulations
- Senate to vote Tuesday on motion to begin debate on Obamacare repeal, replace bill