In interview after interview with top U.S. intelligence officials and foreign diplomats about the downward spiral in U.S.-Russian relations, one date keeps resurfacing: January 2012.
More Top News
- Trump’s former aides caught up in Russia election mess begin to fight back
- Sessions says DACA illegal because of high approval rate
- German far-right party finds a rocky road after electoral success
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth blocks key EPA nominees, cites ethanol stance and ties to Koch Industries
- Trump prods Senate Democrats to back tax reform