Sen. Lisa Murkowski delayed a vote of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee to confirm several Trump administration appointees on Wednesday, the same day she was criticized by a Cabinet member over her health care vote.
More Top News
- Senate GOP to Dems: Declare your stance on single-payer
- After rejection of full Obamacare repeal, Senate Republicans resort to ‘skinny’ version
- Trump exposes cultural divide with sudden ban on transgender troops
- The Kurdistan Region: Strategic U.S. Ally in a Tough Neighborhood
- Russian dossier operator Fusion GPS in business of doing dirty deeds for corrupt dictatorships