President Trump told aides Friday that he has ousted Chief White House Strategist Stephen K. Bannon, jettisoning the adviser who was viewed as the president’s key link to the “alt-right” movement and white nationalism, according to reports.
More Top News
- Pentagon eyes bitcoin blockchain technology as cybersecurity shield
- Terrorist in van turns sunny Spanish afternoon into horrific bloodbath
- Mattis, Tillerson pledge closer military bond with Japan in face of North Korean threat
- Mainstream political party brazenly lays out goal for ‘real Islamic state’ in Pakistan
- Bannon’s white nationalist comments puzzle detractors