A federal appeals court upheld a block on President Trump’s extreme vetting executive order, in a ruling Thursday that said the president’s policy, while cloaked in national security concerns, “drips with religious intolerance, animus, and discrimination” toward Muslims.
More Top News
- Speaker Ryan defends health care plan amid CBO score furor
- Rolling Thunder Holds 30th Ride for Freedom
- Ralliers decry CUNY’s selection of Muslim activist Linda Sarsour as graduation speaker
- Republican health care plan would slash premiums but leave 23 million Americans uninsured
- Planned Parenthood closes clinics but continues to collect $500 million a year in taxpayer funding