Many of the Donald Trump supporters who toiled long payless days last year to get the Republican elected president remain on the sidelines as plum national security jobs go to outsiders.
More Top News
- Trump thanks Bannon for his service after ouster from White House
- Mainstream conservative groups alarmed to be found on ‘hate map’
- Steve Bannon is out as President Trump’s chief strategist
- Capitol’s Confederate cleansing poses difficult decisions for Democrats
- Rex Tillerson confirms one American dead in Barcelona terrorist attacks