A white van mowed down dozens of people eating ice cream, window-shopping and enjoying the summer sunshine on one of Barcelona’s busiest streets Friday afternoon, the latest vehicle turned weapon terrorist attack in Europe but the first in Spain.
More Top News
- Trump disbands two economic advisory councils after mass resignations of business leaders
- Sessions praises Miami-Dade progress, challenges crime-ridden Chicago to end ‘sanctuary’ policy
- Heroin, fentanyl contribute to sharp rise in teen overdose deaths
- Gentrification pushes out ‘affordable housing’ and longtime residents in nation’s capital
- Honoring patriots or traitors? Legacy of Confederate statues in eye of beholder