Portland “antifascist” groups have called for bringing back Saturday’s rose parade, even though fears of violence from left-wing protesters are what prompted organizers to nix the popular event in the first place.
More Top News
- Allergy season worsens as result of climate change
- Portland parade canceled after protesters threaten to rough up Republicans
- Trump presents sweeping tax reform plan that lowers rates, simplifies code
- Trump will continue Obamacare payments, clearing major hurdle on spending bill
- President Trump blasts federal court for blocking his executive order