Senate Republicans’ new Obamacare replacement plan softens the edges of the House bill that President Trump reportedly called “mean,” offering more generous tax subsidies for the poor to buy insurance and extending the lifespan of President Obama’s Medicaid expansion.
More Top News
- Jeh Johnson ‘not pleased’ DNC turned away Homeland Security assistance after hacking
- Senate Republicans may need Trump’s help to prevent defections on health care bill
- Assaults on Border Patrol agents surge as immigration debate heats up
- Who needs Paris? U.S. is well on its way to lower emissions with economic, technological changes
- Egypt’s Coptic Christians question whether el-Sissi alliance can protect them from terror