President Trump may have won a partial victory at the Supreme Court this week, but other federal judges remain major stumbling blocks to his aggressive immigration plans, with courts from California to Michigan and Atlanta limiting his crackdown on sanctuary cities and stopping him from deporting illegal immigrants he has targeted for removal.
More Top News
- Hong Kong’s festive spirit tempered 20 years after handover from Britain to China
- White House says pressure on North Korea has only begun
- Kremlin hard-liner tapped as next Russian ambassador to U.S. poses challenges for Trump
- White House press feud erupts over ‘fake news’
- McConnell: We can’t afford to delay on health care