“This is what the American people should be able to expect from their cities and states, and these long overdue requirements will help us take down MS-13 and other violent transnational gangs, and make our country safer,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said.
More Top News
- Trump’s energy, environment accomplishments stand out in first six months
- Senate panels clash over access to Kushner, Manafort
- House GOP leaders go back to drawing board on VA ‘choice’ measure
- Iran accuses U.S. of ‘provocation’ in Gulf confrontation
- Trump says ‘time will tell’ about attorney general, but Senate Republicans defend Sessions