The budget that the Trump administration will roll out Tuesday does much more than balance in 10 years and boost military spending; it forces a major change in the way Washington looks at the spending by putting the focus on taxpayers instead payees.
More Top News
- ‘Sanctuary city’ definition clarified: No Justice, DHS funds for violators of U.S. code
- Protesters say THAAD missile system is more about U.S. militarism than South Korean protection
- Army National Guard recruitment fraud case rests on murky rules
- Staggering number of visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration
- Trump becomes first president to pray at Western Wall