After six turbulent months of rattling the status quo at home and abroad, President Trump wants to give the world an even bigger dose of his unique brand of leadership.
More Top News
- Communications chief won’t say if Trump will veto new Russia sanctions
- Maryland Democrats see opportunity in governor’s race, try to link Hogan with Trump
- Military appeals court drops sexual misconduct conviction of former Air Force drill sergeant
- Trump to order major review of defense industrial base, improved military readiness
- Sean Spicer resigns as White House press secretary, calls Scaramucci hire a mistake