The company behind the anti-Trump intelligence dossier that rocked last year’s U.S. election went to federal court Friday to try and block the House Intelligence Committee from getting access to its banking records.
More Top News
- ‘Keep that sacred’: Disgusted Kelly berates congresswoman, defends Trump in Green Beret’s death
- Muslim-run messaging center wages cyberwar on Islamic State
- EPA chief Scott Pruitt has ‘epiphany,’ sides with ethanol industry in key policy fight
- Putin’s rage triggered by Obama’s moves
- Argentine elections a bellwether on left’s hopes for a comeback