Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly said Thursday that members of Congress have tried to “threaten” him over his department’s stepped up enforcement of the immigration laws they wrote, and called for even stiffer laws to punish sanctuary cities and repeat-illegal immigrants.
More Top News
- Awkward talks ahead as Trump seeks pressure on North Korea from South’s dovish president
- Hong Kong’s festive spirit tempered 20 years after handover from Britain to China
- White House says pressure on North Korea has only begun
- Kremlin hard-liner tapped as next Russian ambassador to U.S. poses challenges for Trump
- White House press feud erupts over ‘fake news’