A federal judge will this week consider whether to allow a congressional committee access to banking records from the company behind the anti-Trump intelligence dossier that rocked last year’s U.S. election — an effort the committee hopes will identify those paid for the salacious document.
More Top News
- Shinzo Abe, ‘trusted Trump ally’ in Japan, wins mandate before summit on North Korea, trade
- Company behind anti-Trump intel dossier asks court to block Congress from reviewing records
- Afghan troops go AWOL in U.S.; IG says wastes taxpayer money, poses security threat
- Trump lauds ‘great potential’ of the United Nations
- Senate passes $4 trillion budget in crucial step for Trump’s tax overhaul