The country’s top immigration enforcement officer says he is looking into charging sanctuary city leaders with violating federal anti-smuggling laws because he is fed up with local officials putting their communities and his officers at risk by releasing illegal immigrants from jail.
More Top News
- Russian dossier operator Fusion GPS in business of doing dirty deeds for corrupt dictatorships
- Loss of White House allies, gain of competitive rival bode ill for Priebus as chief of staff
- Firing Sessions not a foolproof method for stopping Russia probe, say experts
- Trump brings Taiwanese manufacturing giant to Wisconsin
- EPA looks to rescind Obama-era ‘Waters of the U.S.’ regulation