A massive anti-deportation infrastructure has emerged to try to protect illegal immigrants from President Trump’s crackdown, with advocacy groups coaching potential deportees on how to massage encounters with police, and lawyers and judges working to shield them from charges that would make them priorities for deportation.
More Top News
- Democrats cling to intel dossier riddled with fiction in desperate attempt to take down Trump
- Obama team botched citizenship applications ahead of 2016 election
- Soldier who supports war against Islamic State files lawsuit calling it illegal
- Trump to kick off week packed with events, speeches ahead of 100-day mark
- Tony Kim now third American detained by North Korea