The diplomatic flap over American officials divulging details of a British terrorism investigation lit a fire Thursday under U.S. investigators of intelligence agency leaks, an issue that had been on a back burner when the primary victim of leaks was President Trump.
More Top News
- Trump fulfills ambitious agenda on first trip abroad, eclipsing Obama’s record during first year
- FBI possessed, studied anti-Trump dossier, says former top spy
- DeVos refuses to be hamstrung by Education Department red tape
- Right-wing German politician gains widespread support in fight against TV, radio tax
- Hotel industry rests uneasily with growth of Airbnb and other short-term rental services