The White House told congressional leaders Wednesday that the administration will continue making Obamacare cost-sharing payments, eliminating the biggest sticking point as lawmakers rush to pass a final 2017 spending bill and avert a government shutdown looming at the end of the week.
More Top News
- Islamic State in talks for terrifying merger with al Qaeda as battlefield defeats mount
- Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing
- Increasing number of Americans are willing to drive farther, pay more for ethanol-free fuel
- Most homicides in U.S. occurred in 5 percent of counties, says study
- Congress close to spending deal after Trump backs off demand for border wall funding