FBI Director Christopher A. Wray was an assistant attorney general in 2004 when he heaped praise on an ambitious Mafia-tested prosecutor while promoting him to the top of the Justice Department’s high-profile Enron task force.
More Top News
- Company behind anti-Trump intel dossier asks court to block Congress from reviewing records
- Afghan troops go AWOL in U.S.; IG says wastes taxpayer money, poses security threat
- Trump lauds ‘great potential’ of the United Nations
- Senate passes $4 trillion budget in crucial step for Trump’s tax overhaul
- ‘Keep that sacred’: Disgusted Kelly berates congresswoman, defends Trump in Green Beret’s death