Hours before the House was to vote on crucial health care legislation Friday, President Trump raised the ante for conservative lawmakers planning to vote against him, issuing a thinly veiled warning about possible 2018 GOP primary challenges if they cross him.
More Top News
- London attack puts Europe on alert over terror; Khalid Masood, British-born Muslim, ID’d
- Election in Germany to gauge winds of change
- White House slams Obama’s defense of Obamacare as repeal vote looms
- Duncan Hunter faces probe over campaign finances
- Networks covered fake UVA rape, but ignore alleged rape involving illegal immigrant: Report