The Supreme Court revived President Trump’s extreme vetting travel ban Monday, ruling that much of it can go into effect — and along the way delivering an implicit rebuke to the army of lower-court judges who blasted the president as anti-Muslim.
More Top News
- Congressional Republicans begin push for more defense spending
- In first meeting with Trump, Modi vows increased anti-terror effort
- Next presidential election, economic uptick give confidence to Brazilians after years of crisis
- Schumer dismisses calls to ditch Pelosi over party’s losses: ‘They always blame the leader’
- Kasich: Neither party ‘cares about helping poor people’