Robert Mueller’s appointment as special counsel of the Russia election interference probe presents an opportunity for the FBI to inspect the Democratic Party computers that U.S. intelligence concluded were penetrated by Kremlin-directed hackers, cybersecurity analysts say.
More Top News
- New Orleans bilks federal taxpayers of $2 billion in Hurricane Katrina repairs: Audit
- Senate GOP to Dems: Declare your stance on single-payer
- As Venezuelan election looms, Maduro opponents question voter ID database
- Tour of French countryside shows where American World War I heroes were made
- After rejection of full Obamacare repeal, Senate Republicans resort to ‘skinny’ version