Better border security and stiffer immigration enforcement isn’t just good for America — it will also keep vulnerable migrants from making the dangerous journey north, risking robbery, rape or death at the hands of smugglers and rough terrain, top Trump administration officials said Tuesday.
More Top News
- Ballot battle erupts in Ohio over health care costs
- Mitch McConnell: ‘Zero chance’ Congress fails to raise debt ceiling
- Catalan independence movement feared to worsen divisions in Spain
- Department of Veterans Affairs’ PTSD, pot study called ‘worthless’
- Ban of white nationalist website raising fears of government censorship