President Trump received glowing praise Thursday from Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani for the new war strategy, which was credited for turning around the 16-year war against Taliban militants and other radical Islamic terrorists.
More Top News
- Islamic State changes battlefield tactics to guerrilla warfare after losing territory to coalition
- Iranian president warns ‘ignorant’ Trump not to withdraw from nuclear deal
- Afghanistan welcomes Trump plan for long-term U.S. occupation
- Clashes intensify as Spain tries to block Catalonia’s secession referendum
- Trump’s approval rating on the rebound, says Politico/Morning Consult poll