Libyan officials were deeply concerned in 2011, as Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was trying to remove Moammar Gadhafi from power, that weapons were being funneled to NATO-backed rebels with ties to al Qaeda, fearing that well-armed insurgents could create a safe haven for terrorists, according to secret intelligence reports obtained by The Washington Times.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘WMD’ moment: U.S. intelligence saw false narrative in Libya
- Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war
- Audio Clip: Kucinich 10: Seif Gadhafi tells U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich that Qatar is manipulating NATO
- Audio Clip: Kucinich 9: Seif Gadhafi tells U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich that Qatar is supporting terrorists in Libya
- Audio Clip: CONFIDENTIAL 5: Pentagon intelligence asset tells Libyan official U.S. may use frozen Gadhafi funds to finance Benghazi rebels