The U.S. Capitol itself follows a sanctuary city policy that protects illegal immigrants from being turned over to deportation agents, a Republican congressman said Friday, announcing new legislation to scrap that policy.
More Top News
- Congress approves strict Russia sanctions, forces decision on Trump
- As Venezuelan election looms, Maduro opponents question voter ID database
- Tour of French countryside shows where American World War I heroes were made
- Trump to declare war on MS-13 gang
- Obama’s U.N. envoy Power faces questions over ‘unmasking’ requests