President Trump on Saturday beat back the chief attack on his his candidate in Alabama’s Republican runoff election for U.S. Senate, saying Sen. Luther Strange had proven himself to be his ally in the fight against the Washington establishment.
More Top News
- Trump’s financial strategy persuades China to put screws to North Korea
- Climate scientist rebuts Hollywood hurricane hype: ‘This is what weather looks like’
- ‘Recovery high schools’ pop up nationwide as opioid crisis hits teens
- Pro-life activists pressure Rand Paul to support Graham-Cassidy health care bill
- First female officer graduates from Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course