House Speaker Paul D. Ryan said Thursday he is willing to use a slimmed-down repeal of Obamacare to prolong talks on a broader health overhaul, rather than ignoring Senate wishes and passing it outright.
More Top News
- As Venezuelan election looms, Maduro opponents question voter ID database
- Tour of French countryside shows where American World War I heroes were made
- Trump to declare war on MS-13 gang
- Obama’s U.N. envoy Power faces questions over ‘unmasking’ requests
- Trump honors officers who stopped gunman attack on GOP lawmakers