A federal appeals court revived Texas’s anti-sanctuary city law Monday, allowing key parts to take effect — including a prohibition on cities and states trying to thwart cooperation with deportation officers.
More Top News
- Trump’s call for boycott of NFL reignites furor over players’ national anthem protests
- North Korean official says Trump has ‘declared war,’ threatens to shoot down U.S. warplanes
- Senate Republicans release new version of Obamacare repeal
- Trump says tax plan ready to go, to be unveiled this week
- Merkel celebrates fourth-term victory; right-wing nationalists win seats in German parliament