Republican leaders faced an immediate backlash Thursday after revealing their Obamacare replacement bill, leaving campaign vows to repeal the 2010 health care law in doubt as the Senate pushes toward a showdown on the chamber floor next week.
More Top News
- Trump suggests solar panels to help pay for $20 billion border wall
- Supreme Court limits government’s ability to strip citizenship
- Lobbyists who helped write Obamacare legislation locked out of Republican process
- Planned Parenthood’s role in Georgia race for House raises ethical questions
- 1.4 million illegals working under stolen Social Security numbers: Audit