The White House Tuesday denounced as “entirely false” a news report that the Trump administration tried to prevent former acting Attorney General Sally Yates from testifying to the House Intelligence Committee about Russia.
More Top News
- Speaker Ryan: GOP won’t retreat on health care
- Sessions says he’ll punish sanctuaries, cities could lose billions of dollars
- Marines’ multiple deployments drive up depression risks for spouses, children
- ICE arrests illegal-immigrant father of one Rockville rape suspect: Reports
- Pro-lifers want new reconciliation bill to defund Planned Parenthood