House intelligence committee sources say career officials at the National Security Council are slow-walking the delivery of subpoenaed records on former National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice’s handling of classified information and the “unmasking” of Trump campaign workers.
More Top News
- Senate health care bill softens edges of House plan, with tax subsidies and Medicaid expansion
- Trump suggests solar panels to help pay for $20 billion border wall
- Supreme Court limits government’s ability to strip citizenship
- Planned Parenthood’s role in Georgia race for House raises ethical questions
- 1.4 million illegals working under stolen Social Security numbers: Audit