In a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, White House aide and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner made a public and private declaration of his innocence and said the charges of Russian collusion with the Trump presidential campaign were intended solely to ridicule the president’s millions of supporters.
More Top News
- Syria rebels fear Bashar Assad benefits from Trump-Putin truce
- Court allows Trump’s voter commission to proceed
- Trump: Why isn’t ‘beleaguered’ AG Jeff Sessions investigating Hillary’s Russia ties?
- Fact-checkers drawn into heated debate over number of noncitizens who vote illegally
- Congress’ bipartisan agreement to take hard line against Russia puts Trump to test on sanctions