The push for a “clean” repeal of Obamacare died Wednesday after Senate Republicans were unable to rally the votes, forcing leaders to turn to watered-down proposals that would repeal only some of the onerous parts of the troubled health care law.
More Top News
- D.C. law requiring a ‘good reason’ to carry concealed handguns is ruled unconstitutional
- Damage found in almost all donated brains of former NFL players
- Trump’s energy, environment accomplishments stand out in first six months
- Senate panels clash over access to Kushner, Manafort
- House GOP leaders go back to drawing board on VA ‘choice’ measure