A House GOP bill to repeal and replace Obamacare sped toward a risky, take-it-or-leave-it floor vote late Friday, after President Trump threatened to move on unless the party backed his plan.
More Top News
- London attack puts Europe on alert over terror; Khalid Masood, British-born Muslim, ID’d
- Election in Germany to gauge winds of change
- White House slams Obama’s defense of Obamacare as repeal vote looms
- Duncan Hunter faces probe over campaign finances
- Networks covered fake UVA rape, but ignore alleged rape involving illegal immigrant: Report