In February, Chuck Grassley looked out his Senate office window at Washington’s cold, unforgiving winter sky, then shook his head in disgust. The seven-term Republican from Iowa and Senate Judiciary Committee chairman had hit a wall.
More Top News
- Soldier who supports war against Islamic State files lawsuit calling it illegal
- Trump to kick off week packed with events, speeches ahead of 100-day mark
- Tony Kim now third American detained by North Korea
- Soak the rich or produce a net tax cut? Democrats and Republicans are at odds on reform
- White House officials hold out hope for health care vote this week