Months after watching working-class voters flee them, congressional Democrats promised Monday to try to win them back by vowing to be the economic populist warriors that President Trump had promised to be — but which they said he’s fallen short on.
More Top News
- 60 votes or nothing: Senate parliamentarian warns Republicans about rules for health care bill
- After six months in White House, Trump aims to amplify leadership brand
- Communications chief won’t say if Trump will veto new Russia sanctions
- New Trump communications director says he’ll delete old tweets to avoid ‘distraction’
- Maryland Democrats see opportunity in governor’s race, try to link Hogan with Trump