Former President Barack Obama and President Trump have not spoken once since the inauguration in January, Mr. Trump confirmed to The Washington Times, adding it’s “too bad” they haven’t been in communication, but he is not surprised given their history.
More Top News
- Last CIA evacuee bitterly recalls U.S. Embassy cowardice, betrayals as Saigon fell to North Vietnam
- Trump marks his 100th day in office, lists successes, takes dig at ‘boring’ WHCD
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump to stick with conservative list for next Supreme Court pick
- Pence christens new attack submarine, urges Congress to boost defense spending
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump demands South Korea pay for new U.S.-deployed missile system