Department of Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly pushed back Friday against comments made by former President Barack Obama about constructing a border wall.
More Top News
- Trump administration moves to expand H-2B visa program
- Speaker Ryan defends health care plan amid CBO score furor
- Trump fulfills ambitious agenda on first trip abroad, eclipsing Obama’s record during first year
- DeVos refuses to be hamstrung by Education Department red tape
- Right-wing German politician gains widespread support in fight against TV, radio tax