Most illegal immigrants who pay taxes have stolen someone else’s legal identity, and the IRS doesn’t do a very good job of letting those American citizens and illegal immigrants know they’re being impersonated, the tax agency’s inspector general said in a new report released Thursday.
More Top News
- Arkansas bar to decide on potential discipline against Hillary Clinton
- Jeh Johnson ‘not pleased’ DNC turned away Homeland Security assistance after hacking
- Senate Republicans may need Trump’s help to prevent defections on health care bill
- Assaults on Border Patrol agents surge as immigration debate heats up
- Who needs Paris? U.S. is well on its way to lower emissions with economic, technological changes