Former President Obama told his supporters Monday that they shouldn’t immediately assume that someone who wants stricter enforcement of immigration laws is “automatically racist,” as he called for a new understanding and engagement in American political life.
More Top News
- Trump to kick off week packed with events, speeches ahead of 100-day mark
- Tony Kim now third American detained by North Korea
- Soak the rich or produce a net tax cut? Democrats and Republicans are at odds on reform
- White House officials hold out hope for health care vote this week
- Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly: ‘Dreamers’ aren’t deportation targets