The number of refugees entering the U.S. decreased by nearly half during President Trump’s first three months in office, newly released immigration data reveal.
More Top News
- Pelosi says she’s staying: ‘I think I’m worth the trouble’
- Judge halts DHS attempt to deport 100 criminals to Iraq; gives 14-day reprieve
- Senate health care bill softens edges of House plan, with tax subsidies and Medicaid expansion
- Trump suggests solar panels to help pay for $20 billion border wall
- Supreme Court limits government’s ability to strip citizenship