In recent months, the focus has been on Russian-connected operatives who attempted to sow “chaos” in the U.S. elections, but the power of internet search engines and social media giants to shape American politics goes well beyond that.
More Top News
- With Islamic State out of Iraq, U.S. loses remarkably unified coalition
- Judge to decide if House committee has access to Fusion GPS bank records
- Mueller’s top gun in Russia probe known for hardball tactics, overturned rulings
- Sessions’ ‘sanctuary’ penalties also hurt jurisdictions cooperating with immigration agents
- Federal tax loophole let Planned Parenthood build clinics financed with ‘abortion bonds’