Last-minute changes to the House GOP’s health care bill hiked the cost to taxpayers and will result in slightly more people holding insurance than previously thought, Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.
More Top News
- IRS official tells Congress it needs more money to improve customer service
- Montana voters to send new lawmaker, health care message to Congress
- Trump requests $24.5-million-per-mile border wall, U.S. choice of immigrants
- Trump sends optimistic budget to pessimistic Congress
- Zika virus fears may have been overblown, says watchdog