President Trump’s executive order attempting to punish sanctuary cities is illegal, a federal judge ruled Tuesday — but the government can still use existing laws to strip some federal money from jurisdictions that refuse to comply with existing laws requiring them to cooperate with law enforcement.
More Top News
- DHS to open office for victims of crimes by illegal immigrants
- Grassley takes methodical approach, follows the money to find source of ‘dodgy dossier’
- Illegals thwart immigration laws with help from lawyers, judges, educators
- Shots fired over Earth Day weekend at campus building home to prominent climate skeptics
- Abortion question opens rift among Democrats over direction of party