President Trump’s willingness to brave a government shutdown in order to get funding for his border wall roiled Capitol Hill, where Democrats on Wednesday called him reckless and redoubled their promise to resist anymore money for the president’s immigration crackdown plans.
More Top News
- Thomas Jefferson, ‘emblem of white supremacy,’ targeted in UVa. students’ list of demands
- California parents feel ‘betrayed’ by transgender reveal in kindergarten class
- Ukraine fighters vow to press on in conflict now in its fourth year
- Ryan seeks unity among House, Senate and White House for tax reform plan
- Trump tells veterans he’s keeping campaign promises on VA, military strength