President Trump on Friday became the first sitting U.S. president since Ronald Reagan to speak at the National Rifle Association’s annual convention, pledging to “come through” for gun-rights activists like they did for him last year.
More Top News
- Democrats seeking revenge prepare to mark 100 days of ‘resistance’
- NRA determined to turn major election wins into permanent gun rights for Americans
- Portland protesters call for reinstating parade canceled over threat of protests
- Trump’s unconventional foreign policy makes consequential impact in first 100 days
- Trump threatens to terminate NAFTA unless U.S. gets a winning deal