President Trump scored a major win in the courts this week, saw some of the air go out of the Russian collusion narrative that dogged him for months, and proved he is not a major electoral liability for Republican candidates at the polls — but he is still struggling for his first major legislative win on Capitol Hill.
More Top News
- Memo to pet owners: There’s a 1-in-3 chance your dog or cat is too fat
- Senate Judiciary Committee to push for facts on alleged ‘unmasking’ by Obama officials
- Anatoly Antonov, next Russian ambassador, presents U.S. challenge as Kremlin power broker
- Trump’s low global ratings call for caution, not despair
- Transgender recruits’ role in military to be addressed by House committee