House Republicans called off a vote on their Obamacare repeal bill Friday, acknowledging a stinging defeat and sending the party on a round of deep soul-searching about whether they can be a governing majority.
More Top News
- London attack puts Europe on alert over terror; Khalid Masood, British-born Muslim, ID’d
- Election in Germany to gauge winds of change
- White House slams Obama’s defense of Obamacare as repeal vote looms
- Duncan Hunter faces probe over campaign finances
- Networks covered fake UVA rape, but ignore alleged rape involving illegal immigrant: Report