President Trump said Tuesday that some countries were “a little bit nervous” when he took office but they are accepting his leadership in foreign affairs.
More Top News
- Clinton Foundation will keep six-figure donation from Weinstein
- ISIS ‘capital’ of Raqqa falls to U.S.-backed forces
- Trump chides Hillary Clinton for defending NFL protests: ‘Please run again!’
- Egypt moves Palestinians toward reconciliation, pressuring Israel on broader peace deal
- NFL seeks to prevent take-a-knee protests at fall meeting as ratings drop