Federal taxpayer funding generally isn’t allowed to be spent on abortions, but Republicans say they have spotted a loophole in which tax-free municipal bonds have been used to put federal cash on the line in order to help build abortion clinics — including Planned Parenthood’s headquarters in New York.
More Top News
- Company behind anti-Trump intel dossier asks court to block Congress from reviewing records
- Afghan troops go AWOL in U.S.; IG says wastes taxpayer money, poses security threat
- Trump lauds ‘great potential’ of the United Nations
- Senate passes $4 trillion budget in crucial step for Trump’s tax overhaul
- ‘Keep that sacred’: Disgusted Kelly berates congresswoman, defends Trump in Green Beret’s death