President Trump on Sunday suggested fans boycott the National Football League until owners punish players who kneel in protest during the pregame national anthem, further fueling a controversy that has raged since last season.
More Top News
- Trump boosts Luther Strange in Alabama: ‘He shares our agenda’
- McCain says no on last-ditch Obamacare repeal
- Comey greeted by jeers from students at Howard University appearance
- Manafort wiretaps raise questions about political motives, evidence presented to FISA court
- Trump’s financial strategy persuades China to put screws to North Korea