Congress will vote this week on codifying Obama-era sanctions against Russia, pursuing a bipartisan deal that will mark lawmakers’ first major show of independence from President Trump.
More Top News
- Communications chief won’t say if Trump will veto new Russia sanctions
- New Trump communications director says he’ll delete old tweets to avoid ‘distraction’
- Hollywood producer: Conservatives need to go to the movies or lose the culture war
- Maryland Democrats see opportunity in governor’s race, try to link Hogan with Trump
- Nominee for deputy Interior secretary violated disclosure laws, say green groups