The Trump administration has triggered visa sanctions against four countries that have refused to take back citizens the U.S. is trying to deport — tapping a little-used but very effective tool for forcing compliance.
More Top News
- North Korea photos suggest new solid-fuel missile designs
- Trump eyes Taliban talks, puts Pakistan on notice in Afghan war plan
- Robert Menendez enters ‘not guilty’ plea during corruption trial
- Franken angles for center stage gravitas on Capitol Hill
- Northam up 7 points on Gillespie in latest poll of Virginia governor’s race