Vice President Mike Pence said Saturday that congressional Democrats won’t be able to savor very long the survival of Obamacare, after Trump administration and House Republican leaders lost a bid to repeal and replace the law.
More Top News
- Schumer says Democrats will filibuster Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch
- D.C. minimum wage hike to result in job losses, higher pay going to suburban workers
- London attack puts Europe on alert over terror; Khalid Masood, British-born Muslim, ID’d
- Election in Germany to gauge winds of change
- White House slams Obama’s defense of Obamacare as repeal vote looms