Homeland Security on Wednesday will officially open its office to assist victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants, making good on a promise President Trump made during the campaign.
More Top News
- Abortion question opens rift among Democrats over direction of party
- Obama says immigration opponents aren’t ‘automatically racist’
- U.S. missile strikes, rebel training in Syria re-energize a refined army against Assad
- Mattis visit to Afghanistan stirs talk of new U.S. battle plan as security structure crumbles
- White House won’t guarantee no government shutdown this week