Still sour over the way Republicans treated President Obama, the Democratic minority has one word to describe its strategy toward President Trump: resistance.
More Top News
- Trump’s unconventional foreign policy makes consequential impact in first 100 days
- Coulter the latest target of liberal attack on free speech
- Sessions helps stabilize volatile Justice Department in first 100 days
- Powerful figures in Bollywood films confront violence against women in India
- Congressional Israel Victory Caucus’ launch by Republicans reinforces support for Israel