A federal judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit brought against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by relatives of two Americans killed during the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya.
More Top News
- Jared Kushner under fire over reported talks with Russian ambassador
- Kelly pushes back on Obama comments: ‘We’re not hiding behind a wall’
- After a stream of intelligence leaks, it takes an irate U.K. to stir U.S. investigations
- FBI possessed, studied anti-Trump dossier, says former top spy
- Appeals court upholds block on Trump’s extreme vetting policy