In a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, White House aide and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner made a public and private declaration of his innocence and said the charges of Russian collusion with the Trump presidential campaign were intended solely to ridicule the president’s millions of supporters.
More Top News
- Five 99Rise protesters get jail time for disrupting Supreme Court
- Syria rebels fear Bashar Assad benefits from Trump-Putin truce
- Interior Department announces plan to gut federal fracking regulations
- Senate to vote Tuesday on motion to begin debate on Obamacare repeal, replace bill
- IRS doled out more than $24 billion in potentially bogus refunds, says audit