Sen. John McCain of Arizona said Thursday he cannot support the GOP’s last-ditch plan to replace Obamacare, likely dooming the effort and President Trump’s pursuit of a major legislative victory.
More Top News
- Climate scientist rebuts Hollywood hurricane hype: ‘This is what weather looks like’
- ‘Recovery high schools’ pop up nationwide as opioid crisis hits teens
- Pro-life activists pressure Rand Paul to support Graham-Cassidy health care bill
- First female officer graduates from Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course
- Facebook will hand over Russian ads in election probe