President Trump took a veiled jab at former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick during a speech Friday and said the owners of National Football League teams should fire athletes for kneeling during the national anthem. The following morning, Mr. Trump turned his ire at NBA star Stephen Curry, disinviting him from the White House.
More Top News
- Manafort wiretaps raise questions about political motives, evidence presented to FISA court
- Trump’s financial strategy persuades China to put screws to North Korea
- Climate scientist rebuts Hollywood hurricane hype: ‘This is what weather looks like’
- ‘Recovery high schools’ pop up nationwide as opioid crisis hits teens
- Pro-life activists pressure Rand Paul to support Graham-Cassidy health care bill