The Trump administration unveiled a sweeping tax reform package Wednesday that simplifies the tax code, slashes rates across the board for individuals and dramatically lowers the corporate rate.
More Top News
- Most homicides in U.S. occurred in 5 percent of counties, says study
- Congress close to spending deal after Trump backs off demand for border wall funding
- Judge says Trump is wrong to tie federal funding to sanctuary status, blocks executive order
- Trade disputes with Canada bolster case for NAFTA redo, commerce secretary says
- Chaffetz, Cummings say no evidence Flynn ‘complied with the law’