Wednesday’s attack at British Parliament has left four dead — including the suspected attacker — and at least 20 bystanders injured, according to the latest police update.
More Top News
- Trump tells GOP seats are in jeopardy if they don’t vote for health care plan
- Obama tried to legalize migrant accused of murdering 15-year-old stepdaughter
- U.K. launches ‘counterterrorism’ probe after deadly attack outside Parliament
- Trump renews NASA mission for human space travel, deep space exploration
- Gorsuch promises independence from Trump, Congress