White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus dismissed speculation that President Trump wants to oust House Speaker Paul D. Ryan over the failure to repeal and replace Obamacare.
More Top News
- Obama emerges to defend his health care law
- Schumer says Democrats will filibuster Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch
- D.C. minimum wage hike to result in job losses, higher pay going to suburban workers
- London attack puts Europe on alert over terror; Khalid Masood, British-born Muslim, ID’d
- Election in Germany to gauge winds of change