President Trump said Thursday he was giving Mexico and Canada a chance to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement, but warned them that he was ready to pull out if it wasn’t rewritten as a winning deal for the U.S.
More Top News
- Trump’s unconventional foreign policy makes consequential impact in first 100 days
- Coulter the latest target of liberal attack on free speech
- Sessions helps stabilize volatile Justice Department in first 100 days
- Powerful figures in Bollywood films confront violence against women in India
- Congressional Israel Victory Caucus’ launch by Republicans reinforces support for Israel