Pentagon officials are welcoming the greater autonomy and decision-making authority under President Trump, after what they say were years of Obama administration micromanaging.
More Top News
- Trump: ‘Resist’ movement has backfired on Democrats by turning off voters with ‘terrible’ message
- Islamic State flag on New Hampshire dam raises First Amendment questions in times of terrorism
- IRS to launch new digital system that will spot frivolous tax returns
- Trump appoints 19 people to ambassador posts
- Unprecedented prosecution: Doctor charged with murder after prescribing ‘excessive’ opioids