A national security briefing for Senate Judiciary Committee members was scuttled Wednesday after a top Democrat invoked a procedural rule to delay the closed-door meeting.
More Top News
- McConnell: We can’t afford to delay on health care
- President Trump promises ‘golden age of American energy dominance’
- 130 miles of Mexico border won’t need wall because of natural barriers
- Senate Judiciary Committee targets Obama ‘unmasking’ operatives
- Schiff urged Obama administration to act on Russian intervention