The FBI has renewed its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s secret emails, Director James Comey told Congress in a new letter Friday, heightening the stakes for the Democratic presidential nominee with less than two weeks before Election Day.
- Donald Trump on email investigation: System ‘might not be as rigged as I thought’
- O’Reilly shreds FBI, Comey after ‘smoking gun’ email leaked: ‘So damning!’
- The FBI’s sideways handling of Hillary
- Document: FBI Director James Comey’s letter to Congress
- Question of the Day: Will the FBI find evidence to prosecute Hillary Clinton?