Most illegal immigrants who pay taxes have stolen someone else’s legal identity, and the IRS doesn’t do a very good job of letting those American citizens and illegal immigrants know they’re being impersonated, the tax agency’s inspector general said in a new report released Thursday.
More Top News
- Democrats at a loss for explanation after another special-election defeat
- Nearly 30% of illegal immigrant children at border have ties to MS-13 or other gangs
- Arkansas bar to decide on potential discipline against Hillary Clinton
- Jeh Johnson ‘not pleased’ DNC turned away Homeland Security assistance after hacking
- Senate Republicans may need Trump’s help to prevent defections on health care bill