Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday that he did not plan to step down after a public rebuke by President Trump, saying he continued to carry out the president’s directives as the country’s top law enforcement officer.
More Top News
- Trump warns Senate Republicans about dire consequences of failure to pass health care bill
- Army to discharge sergeant who tried to keep secret data on bin Laden raid revealed by Obama
- Blue-collar voters in Democratic strongholds blame Washington establishment, not Trump
- Pentagon set to send more U.S. troops to Afghanistan
- Pro-ethanol bill dividing both parties