The White House and its allies hit back Wednesday at Hillary Clinton and other progressives who accused press secretary Sean Spicer of “patronizing” or even racist behavior toward a black female journalist.
More Top News
- Iraqis scam their way into U.S. as refugees with phony kidnapping story
- White House declares ‘the war on coal is over’ as Trump begins unraveling Obama’s climate agenda
- Art of the deal: Trump, Dems look for common ground to close tax loopholes
- Afghanistan redeployment leaves Marines wary of past mistakes
- Britain files for EU divorce, triggering 2 years to Brexit