Senate Republicans voted Tuesday to begin the debate on how to overhaul Obamacare, overcoming a series of false starts and setting up a weeklong showdown over options ranging from a full repeal to a complicated Republican replacement.
More Top News
- Attorney General Sessions issues new financial warning to sanctuary cities
- Senate panels clash over access to Kushner, Manafort
- House GOP leaders go back to drawing board on VA ‘choice’ measure
- Iran accuses U.S. of ‘provocation’ in Gulf confrontation
- Trump says ‘time will tell’ about attorney general, but Senate Republicans defend Sessions