President Trump and new chief of staff John F. Kelly ousted Chief White House Strategist Stephen K. Bannon Friday, jettisoning the adviser who was viewed as the president’s key link to the “alt-right” movement and white nationalism.
More Top News
- Pentagon eyes bitcoin blockchain technology as cybersecurity shield
- Terrorist in van turns sunny Spanish afternoon into horrific bloodbath
- Mattis, Tillerson pledge closer military bond with Japan in face of North Korean threat
- Mainstream political party brazenly lays out goal for ‘real Islamic state’ in Pakistan
- Missouri Democrat lawmaker apologizes, deletes post saying, ‘I hope Trump is assassinated’