Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price told Congress Wednesday he will enforce Obamacare so long as it remains the law of the land, including its mandate requiring Americans to hold coverage, though dodged thornier questions about President Trump’s commitment to making the program work.
More Top News
- Nunes firm in partisan fire over Russia probe
- Iraqis scam their way into U.S. as refugees with phony kidnapping story
- White House declares ‘the war on coal is over’ as Trump begins unraveling Obama’s climate agenda
- Art of the deal: Trump, Dems look for common ground to close tax loopholes
- Afghanistan redeployment leaves Marines wary of past mistakes