The U.S. and its allies in the Pacific must steel themselves for the realistic possibility of open warfare with North Korea, National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster said Monday, hours after the country’s top diplomat claimed the growing war of words between the White House and Pyongyang was tantamount to a declaration of war.
More Top News
- Smithsonian gives Clarence Thomas a spot in year-old African American history museum
- European envoys warn of blowback if Iran nuclear deal collapses
- House Intelligence Committee hearing set to follow up DOJ, FBI subpoenas in Russia probe
- McConnell’s GOP leadership may hinge on Strange primary victory
- Determined Kurds elated to hold independence vote, but international community wary