Officials in Washington are scrambling to account for the leaked identity of Britain’s deadliest suicide bomber in a decade after British authorities accused the United States of revealing the sensitive information — the latest instance of unauthorized disclosures undermining American credibility around the world.
More Top News
- Amid shock and grief, Britons are told ‘a further attack may be imminent’
- Ex-CIA boss John Brennan blasts Washington’s culture of leaks
- IRS official tells Congress it needs more money to improve customer service
- Montana voters to send new lawmaker, health care message to Congress
- Trump requests $24.5-million-per-mile border wall, U.S. choice of immigrants