President Trump disbanded two of his economic advisory councils Wednesday, faced with the embarrassing resignations of numerous business leaders amid rising condemnation over his comments about violence at a white nationalist rally and a liberal pressure campaign.
More Top News
- Honoring patriots or traitors? Legacy of Confederate statues in eye of beholder
- Congo tensions rise as Kabila government postpones presidential vote
- Oregon governor signs law that shields immigrant information
- Official would take a tax code overhaul to jump-start economy
- Brazil may place tariff on U.S. ethanol