Democrats’ have identified their next target among President Trump’s slate of obstructed nominees, demanding the White House withdraw the appointment of Samuel H. Clovis Jr. to be an undersecretary at the Agriculture Department.
More Top News
- Gore documentary called ‘bad science’ as sales plummet
- Trump to stop travel from countries that refuse to help Homeland Security
- North Korea photos suggest new solid-fuel missile designs
- Trump eyes Taliban talks, puts Pakistan on notice in Afghan war plan
- Robert Menendez enters ‘not guilty’ plea during corruption trial