Senate Republicans powered their budget through Thursday night, adopting a fiscal year 2018 plan that would clear the path to get a massive tax deal done relying only on GOP votes, setting the stage for Republicans next big-ticket agenda item.
More Top News
- Argentine elections a bellwether on left’s hopes for a comeback
- Conservatives fear more left-leaning media with AT&T, Time Warner merger
- Trump backs off from bipartisan Obamacare deal
- John Kelly ‘stunned’ over criticism of Trump’s ‘sacred’ call to Army widow
- Fearless reporting: Hard-hitting commentary and American values for 35 years ... and counting