President Trump took aim at the twin threats of North Korea and Iran on Tuesday at the United Nations, warning that the U.S. is prepared to “totally destroy” North Korea over its reckless nuclear weapons programs and calling on the world body to confront more forcefully Tehran’s support of Islamist terrorism.
More Top News
- Trump slams Kim Jong-un: ‘Rocket Man is on a suicide mission
- Crown prince’s quick rise seen in purge of Saudi clerics
- Hillary Clinton slams Trump, Russians during appearance at Warner Theatre
- Graham-Cassidy block-grant bill sets off clashes in Senate as Obamacare repeal clock ticks
- Hillary mulls challenging legitimacy of 2016 election, cites Russian influence