- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
HOT BUTTON BLOG
An examination of events surrounding daily news topics.
The $18 million the AARP received from President Obama's $787 billion stimulus package has only produced only 500 jobs to date, but is being used to train thousands.
President Obama’s $787 billion economic stimulus package has been a bonanza for D.C.-based special interest groups, like the National Council of La Raza, AARP and a fund for the Service Employees International Union.
The government Web site that promised to show exactly where the $787 billion in stimulus spending was going to create jobs is allocating billions of tax dollars to hundreds of congressional districts that don’t exist.
Protests on Capitol Hill against Democratic health care expansion plans turned ugly when a dozen people were arrested in and outside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office Thursday afternoon.
A leading anti-Employee Free Choice Act group hopes Republican Bob McDonnell’s gubernatorial win on Tuesday proves that other candidates must oppose “card check” if they want to win economy voters in the 2010 elections.
As Sen. Barbara Boxer, California Democrat, oversees the markup of her centerpiece cap-and-trade legislation Tuesday morning, it’s a sure bet that Carly Fiorina will be taking notes.
Matt Burns, former spokesman for Dede Scozzafava’s defunct campaign, said his old boss was wrong to endorse Democrat Bill Owens in a conference call with conservative bloggers Sunday evening.
The White House has again used its official blog to attack the media, this time with a combative post directed at an automotive outlet that posted data showing that taxpayers were on the hook for $24,000 for each car sold under the government's Cash for Clunkers program.
Tucked inside Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s 1,990-page health care reform bill that was unveiled Thursday is a requirement for chain restaurants to post caloric information on their menus.
Levi Johnston repeated on CBS' "The Early Show" on Wednesday his assertion that Sarah Palin called her son Trig "retarded," prompting a firm rebuke from the former Alaska governor.
First Lady Michelle Obama is officially a Glamour girl now, landing the December cover for the fashion magazine.
Rep. Alan Grayson, Florida Democrat, has a reputation for inflammatory rhetoric, but he took it even further when showing his disdain for Federal Reserve senior adviser Linda Robertson by calling her a “K Street whore” in a recent radio interview.
Sarah Palin, former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate, endorsed the Conservative Party candidate in New York’s 23rd congressional special election over the Republican candidate in the race on Thursday evening. Her action increased the race’s profile as a national test between the GOP establishment and the conservative base.
Center right blogs made a coordinated effort to call on moderate Republican Dede Scozzafava to withdraw her candidacy from a three-way special election in New York, to clear the way for their favored candidate, conservative Doug Hoffman on Thursday.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney accused President Obama of committing "libel" against CIA interrogators in a wide-ranging, foreign policy speech at the Center for Security Policy Wednesday evening.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Hot Button Blog Archives
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- Skeptics on all sides take aim of John Kerry's tentative deal on Ukraine
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response