- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
HOT BUTTON BLOG
An examination of events surrounding daily news topics.
Steve Milloy’s "junk science" detector began running high when he got hold of a new study in the American Journal of Public Health claiming nearly 45,000 Americans die from a lack of health insurance.
MSNBC anchor Norah O’Donnell suggested a pair of conservative filmmakers who secretly recorded ACORN workers giving them tax advice on how to run a brothel may be guilty of a serious crime during a recent on-air segment about the videos.
The Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now (ACORN) announced it was suspending operations after "indefensible actions" by some of its employees were exposed by conservative filmmakers and said it would rely on high-profile advisory board members to help the organization reform its ways.
A video expose that caught workers at the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now giving advice on how to obtain federal funds to run a brothel is giving lawmakers a new reason to restart attempts to kill the organization's federal funding.
White House green jobs czar Van Jones had apologized twice this week for making regrettable statements and there may be another one coming.
President Obama’s “green jobs czar” Van Jones says his views have changed since 2004 when he signed a statement asking government officials to examine what the Bush administration might have done that “deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war.”
Mr. Jones signed a statement for 911Truth.org in 2004 demanding an investigation to what the Bush Administration may have done that "deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen perhaps as a pretext for war."
Mr. Jones signed a statement for 911Truth.org in 2004 demanding an investigation to what the Bush Administration may have done that “deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen perhaps as a pretext for war.”
House Financial Services Chairman Rep. Barney Frank, Massachusetts Democrat, said he expects former GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul's legislation to audit the Fed to pass in October as part of a larger regulatory reform package.
Data from the government’s Cash for Clunkers program is in and results show it took nearly 700,000 mostly American made cars off the road and replaced them with lots of foreign vehicles.
Talk about a "shovel-ready" project: 2,200 people incarcerated in U.S. prisons got $250 from President Obama's stimulus bill.
People who want to attend a town hall event for Rep. Carol Shea-Porter in the “Live Free or Die" state of New Hampshire better be able to pass through a metal detecto
Rep. David Scott, a Georgia Democrat, who came under scrutiny after accusing a local doctor of “hijacking” a recent town hall meeting is standing by his remarks and says that some of the conservative protesters are motivated by racism.
Tensions are running so high at local town hall meetings that Rep. David Scott, a Georgia Democrat, yelled at a local doctor concerned about health care after mistaking him for an "astroturf" political operative looking for a fight.
Former Alaskan governor and 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin likes the fight Rep. Michele Bachmann, a Minnesota Republican, has shown on the House floor over the Democrats' favored health care proposals.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Hot Button Blog Archives
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for