- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
HOT BUTTON BLOG
An examination of events surrounding daily news topics.
Liberal actress and political activist Janeane Garofalo said activists who attended tea parties are racists with dysfunctional brains in a recent prime-time television appearance.
The Workforce Fairness Institute has compiled a list of newspaper editorial boards, Democrats and moderate Republicans who oppose the Employee Free Choice Act
Onvia, a Seattle-based company that employs roughly 200 people, has created a free application that allows the public to search what Obama's $787 billion stimulus is paying for on their websites, recovery.com and recovery.org.
Obama said the website would publish "information about how the funding secured in this legislation will be spent in a timely, targeted and transparent manner" but those details are not available now.
Concerns are piling up that www.recovery.gov, the Obama administration's online clearinghouse for stimulus- spending information, isn't producing the kind of transparency it promised.
The Treasury department has spent more than $303 billion of the $700 billion in TARP funds, yet lacks a communications officer among its 113 staff in charge of releasing the money.
Democratic Sen. Evan Bayh is being targeted by President Obama's grassroots campaign, Organizing for America.
Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter announced his opposition to a contentious bill to make union organizing easier called The Employee Free Choice Act Tuesday afternoon.
The ranking Republican on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee releases a report on "Friends of Angelo" loan program.
Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin, mother to a child with Down's Syndrome, took issue with a comment President Obama made on "The Tonight Show."
Study shows 30 out of 267 administration officials have lobbied over the past five years.
AIG spent tax dollars on spa treatments and retention bonuses that were routed to the insurance firm under Geithner's New York Federal Reserve
AIG spent taxdollars on spa treatments and retention bonuses that were routed to the insurance firm under Geithner's New York Federal Reserve
Indiana Sen. Evan Bayh announces a new, moderate working group in the Senate.
Banking Chairman Chris Dodd (D.-Conn.) received more than $280,000 on donations from AIG over the past 10 years.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Hot Button Blog Archives
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- KEENE: Familiar refrains from Britain's 'Tea Party'
- Skeptics on all sides take aim of John Kerry's tentative deal on Ukraine
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors