- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
HOT BUTTON BLOG
An examination of events surrounding daily news topics.
Unions may not have to comply with regulations enacted by the Bush administration.
Voters in the increasingly Democratic state of New Hampshire worry about Obama's massive government spending.
Rep. Bill Posey drops a bill to require all presidential candidates to prove citizenship.
Arianna Huffington's liberally-leaning Huffington Post has launched a new media monitoring project to track chatter on television, radio and newspapers.
Arianna Huffington's site
According to the Center for Responsive Politics, 88 percent of disgraced financier Bernie Madoff's campaign donations went to Democratic causes and candidates.
A Washington chapter of AFL-CIO threatened to withhold funding from Prince George's County Democrats who don't support a progressive agenda.
House and Senate Republicans are joining forces to label the Democrats as the party of "too much."
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Hot Button Blog Archives
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network