- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Well, I am waiting for the weekly e-mail from Box Office Mojo that will tell me what the weekend...
This past weekend, I spent time with Kurds; the first event being an all-day hearing on the Hill...
It looks like, after Cardinal Edward Egan's public blast at New York Mayor Rudolf Giuiliani for t...
My goodness, what a bomb that turned out to be: An "evangelical manifesto" put out by a cadre of...
Evangelicals claiming what it means to be evangelical? It's all happening here.\ \ \ There's goin...
I have gotten strange press releases before, but this one ranks up there. It's from the Shalom Ce...
This just in as one of my 744 emails from the Best Christian Workplaces Institute, claiming to li...
I'm back here at Belief Blog after weeks of writing about the visit of Pope Benedict XVI who I as...
I never meant to use this blog for book mentions but with 90 percent of my energy for the next we...
Folks -\ \ \ Again, sorry yours truly has so remiss on keeping up this blog. Being on continual P...
Well, it's official: the judge overseeing a massive lawsuit pitting 11 breakaway Episcopal \0x201...
About 10 months ago, I looked into an investigative group with ties to a pro-Israel think tank th...
I was at Mount Daniel, an elementary school in Falls Church recently when I ran across a book fai...
I just came across an interesting piece today in Episcopal News Service about a Nigerian religiou...
King Abdullah of Jordan will be in town Monday, just in time to deal with the news that Jordan ha...
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details