- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Well, I am waiting for the weekly e-mail from Box Office Mojo that will tell me what the weekend...
This past weekend, I spent time with Kurds; the first event being an all-day hearing on the Hill...
It looks like, after Cardinal Edward Egan's public blast at New York Mayor Rudolf Giuiliani for t...
My goodness, what a bomb that turned out to be: An "evangelical manifesto" put out by a cadre of...
Evangelicals claiming what it means to be evangelical? It's all happening here.\ \ \ There's goin...
I have gotten strange press releases before, but this one ranks up there. It's from the Shalom Ce...
This just in as one of my 744 emails from the Best Christian Workplaces Institute, claiming to li...
I'm back here at Belief Blog after weeks of writing about the visit of Pope Benedict XVI who I as...
I never meant to use this blog for book mentions but with 90 percent of my energy for the next we...
Folks -\ \ \ Again, sorry yours truly has so remiss on keeping up this blog. Being on continual P...
Well, it's official: the judge overseeing a massive lawsuit pitting 11 breakaway Episcopal \0x201...
About 10 months ago, I looked into an investigative group with ties to a pro-Israel think tank th...
I was at Mount Daniel, an elementary school in Falls Church recently when I ran across a book fai...
I just came across an interesting piece today in Episcopal News Service about a Nigerian religiou...
King Abdullah of Jordan will be in town Monday, just in time to deal with the news that Jordan ha...
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence