- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
I get reams of magazines but I do try to make room for Tricycle, the glossy Buddhist review that...
Here's something for President Bush to accomplish that will be a true legacy: Instruct the U.S. m...
I get tons of press releases every day, but this one really irked me. Thomas Nelson, a mega-publi...
It's always intriguing to see which churches have grown and which denominations have faded in the...
When is an award not an award?\ \ When a conservative Catholic Supreme Court justice meets up wit...
Tuesday was the second anniversary of the death of Sister Dorothy Stang, who at the age of 73 was...
Here is a note to the folks out in Hagerstown who voted last week to bar a Muslim group from buil...
"At this final prayer breakfast as your president, I thank you for your prayers," President Bush...
Now that we're all taking a breather from Super Tuesday, I wanted to mention I have four new book...
\ \ \ OK, so we're a little late in filing some observations on last week's council meeting of th...
Other than endless mentions connected with Mitt Romney's candidacy, Mormons have stayed out of th...
One of the more interesting gatherings going on tonight in Washington is a reception for Dr. Ben...
I was having lunch with a Jesuit friend yesterday (a former reporter at my newspaper, in fact), w...
At first it seemed like just another press conference on sexual abuse by Catholic priests. The in...
Before too much time passes, let me draw attention to the curious use of a 12th-century English s...
By Tammy Bruce
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge