- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Released today:\ \ \ Nine evangelical leaders: some but not all from the evangelical Left, are un...
When things get too bizarre in the world of religion, I turn to the Christian satire magazine The...
This month's issue of The Lutheran, a magazine published by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Am...
Saturday (Jan. 5) was a date in the religious pantheon that most North Americans weren't aware of...
We've been a bit silent here about the largest religious organization in town, namely the Archdio...
Here's an intriguing thought: Could prayer have anything to do with the significantly improved se...
Benazir was one of those women I've always wanted to interview. I was just waking up this morning...
No, folks, my brain is not addled by the rain here in Seattle, which is where I spending the next...
This is the season for embassy parties and yours truly attended yet another one last Sunday, this...
Kazakhstan turned 16 years old on Sunday. I have more than a passing interest in the place since...
Archbishop Peter Akinola stood solemnly on a dias, wearing a deep purple and bright red cape thre...
I wasn't planning to deal with some of the more esoteric corners of Mormon doctrine today, but th...
I can't add a whole lot to the wealth of news coverage coming out of Colorado on the shootings th...
Yet another holiday season is here in which we spend copious amounts of time standing in post off...
Episcopalians in New Mexico have a problem on their hands. Their bishop, Jeffrey Steenson, pulled...
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet