- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Released today:\ \ \ Nine evangelical leaders: some but not all from the evangelical Left, are un...
When things get too bizarre in the world of religion, I turn to the Christian satire magazine The...
This month's issue of The Lutheran, a magazine published by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Am...
Saturday (Jan. 5) was a date in the religious pantheon that most North Americans weren't aware of...
We've been a bit silent here about the largest religious organization in town, namely the Archdio...
Here's an intriguing thought: Could prayer have anything to do with the significantly improved se...
Benazir was one of those women I've always wanted to interview. I was just waking up this morning...
No, folks, my brain is not addled by the rain here in Seattle, which is where I spending the next...
This is the season for embassy parties and yours truly attended yet another one last Sunday, this...
Kazakhstan turned 16 years old on Sunday. I have more than a passing interest in the place since...
Archbishop Peter Akinola stood solemnly on a dias, wearing a deep purple and bright red cape thre...
I wasn't planning to deal with some of the more esoteric corners of Mormon doctrine today, but th...
I can't add a whole lot to the wealth of news coverage coming out of Colorado on the shootings th...
Yet another holiday season is here in which we spend copious amounts of time standing in post off...
Episcopalians in New Mexico have a problem on their hands. Their bishop, Jeffrey Steenson, pulled...
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy