- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Washington Episcopal Bishop John B. Chane has just issued guidelines to his clergy on how to perform same-sex marriages next week. A local Methodist church will also follow suit
It's called the North American Lutheran Church -- a place for disenchanted members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Catholics, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of God and Assemblies of God are up. Nearly everyone else is down
A friend has a baby this morning during a blizzard, and we discuss how Focus on the Family made out after last Sunday's Tim Tebow ad
The Church of England's General Synod will rule this week whether to side with conservative U.S. Anglicans against the Episcopal Church.
A poll naming America's most influential preachers has produced a rather predictable list
A gay rights group is sponsoring an alternative to the National Prayer Breakfast.
The former House speaker hasn't been a Catholic even a year yet and he's out raising money for his Pope John Paul II film.
The new Episcopal bishop of Virginia, speaking Friday in Richmond, says church attendance in the nation's largest diocese is a measly 37 percent.
Little has been reported about the clash of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria this month, resulting in 500 deaths.
Although it's hard to put into words the grief flowing from that tiny island, the National Council of Churches is distributing a hymn.
Once again, televangelist Pat Robertson's comments after a disaster get quite the reaction.
The cacaphony of criticism surrounding Brit Hume's advice to Tiger Woods is beyond ridiculous.
A year ends on the religion beat with even Rick Warren asking for funds
The Shalom Center in Philadelphia has gotten 1,950 Jews to tell Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman to follow the dictates of the Torah.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Paul Ryan to meet with black lawmakers after 'inner cities' flap
- Georgia's new carry law a big win for gun rights
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear