- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Washington Episcopal Bishop John B. Chane has just issued guidelines to his clergy on how to perform same-sex marriages next week. A local Methodist church will also follow suit
It's called the North American Lutheran Church -- a place for disenchanted members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Catholics, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of God and Assemblies of God are up. Nearly everyone else is down
A friend has a baby this morning during a blizzard, and we discuss how Focus on the Family made out after last Sunday's Tim Tebow ad
The Church of England's General Synod will rule this week whether to side with conservative U.S. Anglicans against the Episcopal Church.
A poll naming America's most influential preachers has produced a rather predictable list
A gay rights group is sponsoring an alternative to the National Prayer Breakfast.
The former House speaker hasn't been a Catholic even a year yet and he's out raising money for his Pope John Paul II film.
The new Episcopal bishop of Virginia, speaking Friday in Richmond, says church attendance in the nation's largest diocese is a measly 37 percent.
Little has been reported about the clash of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria this month, resulting in 500 deaths.
Although it's hard to put into words the grief flowing from that tiny island, the National Council of Churches is distributing a hymn.
Once again, televangelist Pat Robertson's comments after a disaster get quite the reaction.
The cacaphony of criticism surrounding Brit Hume's advice to Tiger Woods is beyond ridiculous.
A year ends on the religion beat with even Rick Warren asking for funds
The Shalom Center in Philadelphia has gotten 1,950 Jews to tell Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman to follow the dictates of the Torah.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Paul takes veiled shot at Cruz, says GOP must focus on growth
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- EDITORIAL: As jobs vanish, Obama wants more of same
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?