- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Washington Episcopal Bishop John B. Chane has just issued guidelines to his clergy on how to perform same-sex marriages next week. A local Methodist church will also follow suit
It's called the North American Lutheran Church -- a place for disenchanted members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Catholics, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of God and Assemblies of God are up. Nearly everyone else is down
A friend has a baby this morning during a blizzard, and we discuss how Focus on the Family made out after last Sunday's Tim Tebow ad
The Church of England's General Synod will rule this week whether to side with conservative U.S. Anglicans against the Episcopal Church.
A poll naming America's most influential preachers has produced a rather predictable list
A gay rights group is sponsoring an alternative to the National Prayer Breakfast.
The former House speaker hasn't been a Catholic even a year yet and he's out raising money for his Pope John Paul II film.
The new Episcopal bishop of Virginia, speaking Friday in Richmond, says church attendance in the nation's largest diocese is a measly 37 percent.
Little has been reported about the clash of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria this month, resulting in 500 deaths.
Although it's hard to put into words the grief flowing from that tiny island, the National Council of Churches is distributing a hymn.
Once again, televangelist Pat Robertson's comments after a disaster get quite the reaction.
The cacaphony of criticism surrounding Brit Hume's advice to Tiger Woods is beyond ridiculous.
A year ends on the religion beat with even Rick Warren asking for funds
The Shalom Center in Philadelphia has gotten 1,950 Jews to tell Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman to follow the dictates of the Torah.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore