- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
A three-year study of female religious congregations in the United States is costing $1.1 million, and Rome is asking the U.S. bishops to foot the bill.
The Rt. Rev. Martyn Minns, a bishop of the Episcopal/Anglican breakaway group CANA, has a message for the Lutheran CORE conferernce
Conservative Lutherans are meeting in a Catholic church this weekend to strategize their exit strategy from the ELCA.
Scott Benhase of St. Alban's Episcopal Church in the District was just elected the new Episcopal bishop of Georgia
A mass Islamic prayer event is slated for Sept. 25 that will turn the area around the Capitol into a gigantic mosque.
Here is who attended President Obama's "iftar" dinner Tuesday night plus what the president actually said.
Conservatives were in mourning Friday night but it was party time for homosexuals in America's largest Lutheran denomination
This just in: the ELCA just approved the first of four controversial resolutions to "recognize, support and hold publicly accountable" same-sex relationships
The biennial meeting of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America came within a block of being hit by a tornado Wednesday afternoon in Minneapolis.
Two Episcopal dioceses are vying for which one gets to elect the denomination's second openly gay bishop.
The Obama administration's proposed ambassador to the Vatican, Miguel Diaz, has a way of avoiding the media. Why?
Hoping for multiple victories at General Convention, the gay Episcopal caucus Integrity publishes a graphic novel that swipes at Truro Church in Fairfax
A lay-led Catholic organization announces it may shutter its headquarters by July 31 unless it gets $60,000
What the media missed during Obama's Vatican visit was the small green book the pontiff handed him.
America's newest archbishop, J. Augustine "Gus" Di Noia was consecrated today and we have a few questions for him on his new Oregon see.
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line