- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
A three-year study of female religious congregations in the United States is costing $1.1 million, and Rome is asking the U.S. bishops to foot the bill.
The Rt. Rev. Martyn Minns, a bishop of the Episcopal/Anglican breakaway group CANA, has a message for the Lutheran CORE conferernce
Conservative Lutherans are meeting in a Catholic church this weekend to strategize their exit strategy from the ELCA.
Scott Benhase of St. Alban's Episcopal Church in the District was just elected the new Episcopal bishop of Georgia
A mass Islamic prayer event is slated for Sept. 25 that will turn the area around the Capitol into a gigantic mosque.
Here is who attended President Obama's "iftar" dinner Tuesday night plus what the president actually said.
Conservatives were in mourning Friday night but it was party time for homosexuals in America's largest Lutheran denomination
This just in: the ELCA just approved the first of four controversial resolutions to "recognize, support and hold publicly accountable" same-sex relationships
The biennial meeting of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America came within a block of being hit by a tornado Wednesday afternoon in Minneapolis.
Two Episcopal dioceses are vying for which one gets to elect the denomination's second openly gay bishop.
The Obama administration's proposed ambassador to the Vatican, Miguel Diaz, has a way of avoiding the media. Why?
Hoping for multiple victories at General Convention, the gay Episcopal caucus Integrity publishes a graphic novel that swipes at Truro Church in Fairfax
A lay-led Catholic organization announces it may shutter its headquarters by July 31 unless it gets $60,000
What the media missed during Obama's Vatican visit was the small green book the pontiff handed him.
America's newest archbishop, J. Augustine "Gus" Di Noia was consecrated today and we have a few questions for him on his new Oregon see.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'