- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
A three-year study of female religious congregations in the United States is costing $1.1 million, and Rome is asking the U.S. bishops to foot the bill.
The Rt. Rev. Martyn Minns, a bishop of the Episcopal/Anglican breakaway group CANA, has a message for the Lutheran CORE conferernce
Conservative Lutherans are meeting in a Catholic church this weekend to strategize their exit strategy from the ELCA.
Scott Benhase of St. Alban's Episcopal Church in the District was just elected the new Episcopal bishop of Georgia
A mass Islamic prayer event is slated for Sept. 25 that will turn the area around the Capitol into a gigantic mosque.
Here is who attended President Obama's "iftar" dinner Tuesday night plus what the president actually said.
Conservatives were in mourning Friday night but it was party time for homosexuals in America's largest Lutheran denomination
This just in: the ELCA just approved the first of four controversial resolutions to "recognize, support and hold publicly accountable" same-sex relationships
The biennial meeting of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America came within a block of being hit by a tornado Wednesday afternoon in Minneapolis.
Two Episcopal dioceses are vying for which one gets to elect the denomination's second openly gay bishop.
The Obama administration's proposed ambassador to the Vatican, Miguel Diaz, has a way of avoiding the media. Why?
Hoping for multiple victories at General Convention, the gay Episcopal caucus Integrity publishes a graphic novel that swipes at Truro Church in Fairfax
A lay-led Catholic organization announces it may shutter its headquarters by July 31 unless it gets $60,000
What the media missed during Obama's Vatican visit was the small green book the pontiff handed him.
America's newest archbishop, J. Augustine "Gus" Di Noia was consecrated today and we have a few questions for him on his new Oregon see.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response