- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
A three-year study of female religious congregations in the United States is costing $1.1 million, and Rome is asking the U.S. bishops to foot the bill.
The Rt. Rev. Martyn Minns, a bishop of the Episcopal/Anglican breakaway group CANA, has a message for the Lutheran CORE conferernce
Conservative Lutherans are meeting in a Catholic church this weekend to strategize their exit strategy from the ELCA.
Scott Benhase of St. Alban's Episcopal Church in the District was just elected the new Episcopal bishop of Georgia
A mass Islamic prayer event is slated for Sept. 25 that will turn the area around the Capitol into a gigantic mosque.
Here is who attended President Obama's "iftar" dinner Tuesday night plus what the president actually said.
Conservatives were in mourning Friday night but it was party time for homosexuals in America's largest Lutheran denomination
This just in: the ELCA just approved the first of four controversial resolutions to "recognize, support and hold publicly accountable" same-sex relationships
The biennial meeting of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America came within a block of being hit by a tornado Wednesday afternoon in Minneapolis.
Two Episcopal dioceses are vying for which one gets to elect the denomination's second openly gay bishop.
The Obama administration's proposed ambassador to the Vatican, Miguel Diaz, has a way of avoiding the media. Why?
Hoping for multiple victories at General Convention, the gay Episcopal caucus Integrity publishes a graphic novel that swipes at Truro Church in Fairfax
A lay-led Catholic organization announces it may shutter its headquarters by July 31 unless it gets $60,000
What the media missed during Obama's Vatican visit was the small green book the pontiff handed him.
America's newest archbishop, J. Augustine "Gus" Di Noia was consecrated today and we have a few questions for him on his new Oregon see.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans