- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Although we may never know exactly what was said Friday behind closed doors between Obama and Pope Benedict XVI, we know exactly what went on when the president met with the head of the Orthodox world in April.
Details on the late-night Texas installation in of Anglicanism's newest archbishop, Robert Duncan
Observations after the first day of covering the constitutional convention of the new Anglican province
It turns out George Tiller was not excommunicated after all.
Alveda King, niece of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King, criticizes comparisons of the death of a noted late-term abortion doctor with her uncle's assassination.
Early react to Sunday's killing of the nation's most notorious abortion doctor.
Two Catholic lawyers went head to head Thursday night on whether the Obama Administration has any common ground with the pro-life movement came down on opposing sides on the goals of the new American president. In an invitation-only forum at the National Press Club attended by more than 200 people, Doug W. Kmiec, a professor of constitutional law at Pepperdine University law school, held fast to his assertion that the Obama administration is serious about reducing abortions.
Although it's commendable that the Irish government finally came out with a huge study on sex abuse among Irish priests, investigative reporter Joe Rigert was on this scandal before anyone else was.
We learn that Hawaii now has an Islam Day and that one of the country's top religion-covering newspapers has pretty much eviscerated the beat.
Here is the schedule of events surrounding President Obama's Notre Dame visit on May 17:
Joshua Dubois, the head of the White House's Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships Office, ducks the specifics on how the White House is going to handle the religious hiring issue.
Religious leaders meet with Jordan's King Abdullah and criticize evangelical Christians and "Christian Zionists" in the Holy Land
The latest on the nearly three dozen bishops and others who've spoken out against President Obama's invitation to speak May 17 at the University of Notre Dame.
Why was an ancient monogram symbolizing the name of Christ covered during the president's Georgetown speech?
The remaining 10 members of President Obama's 25-person White House Advisory Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships were named today.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- ISTOOK: The secret is out: 'Unaccompanied minors' are only one-fourth of illegal border-crossers
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado