Subject: Lee Hamilton, Ted Sorenson, David Ignatius, and Generals Speak out in Support of Obama’s Foreign Policy\ \ \ Good afternoon,\ \ \ We know that as you go out in the world to talk to people about Senator Obama and the campaign, you get asked questions about his policy positions and we wanted to take a minute to send you some important information and articles that relate to the Senator’s foreign policy positions. From Lee Hamilton to Ted Sorenson, people agree that the Senator is “right on foreign policy.” (See Ted Sorenson’s article “JFK Replay: ‘Naive’ Obama Right on Foreign Policy” below.)\ \ \ Please take a minute to read the articles from the Washington Post and Newsweek and share them with others. We have also attached a list of key quotes from people like Lee Hamilton and Samantha Powers for you to share with others.\ “Senator Obama presented a thoughtful, substantive and comprehensive counter-terrorism strategy. This is an important contribution to the national dialogue on this leading issue.” [Lee Hamilton, former Democratic Congressman, Vice Chair of the 9/11 Commission, Co-Chair of the Iraq Study Group, Member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council]\ \ \ We have also attached the Senator’s recent speeches on Iraq and his Strategy to Fight Global Terrorism. Please share the contents of this email with anyone and everyone you think might be interested.\ \ \ Thanks for your continued support.\ \ \ Best wishes,\ \ \ Team ObamaPage OnePage Twolaudatory Washington Post columnanotherTed Sorensen
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Obama's foreign policy
Sen. Barack Obamanegative headlines
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis