Subject: Lee Hamilton, Ted Sorenson, David Ignatius, and Generals Speak out in Support of Obama’s Foreign Policy\ \ \ Good afternoon,\ \ \ We know that as you go out in the world to talk to people about Senator Obama and the campaign, you get asked questions about his policy positions and we wanted to take a minute to send you some important information and articles that relate to the Senator’s foreign policy positions. From Lee Hamilton to Ted Sorenson, people agree that the Senator is “right on foreign policy.” (See Ted Sorenson’s article “JFK Replay: ‘Naive’ Obama Right on Foreign Policy” below.)\ \ \ Please take a minute to read the articles from the Washington Post and Newsweek and share them with others. We have also attached a list of key quotes from people like Lee Hamilton and Samantha Powers for you to share with others.\ “Senator Obama presented a thoughtful, substantive and comprehensive counter-terrorism strategy. This is an important contribution to the national dialogue on this leading issue.” [Lee Hamilton, former Democratic Congressman, Vice Chair of the 9/11 Commission, Co-Chair of the Iraq Study Group, Member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council]\ \ \ We have also attached the Senator’s recent speeches on Iraq and his Strategy to Fight Global Terrorism. Please share the contents of this email with anyone and everyone you think might be interested.\ \ \ Thanks for your continued support.\ \ \ Best wishes,\ \ \ Team ObamaPage OnePage Twolaudatory Washington Post columnanotherTed Sorensen
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Obama's foreign policy
Sen. Barack Obamanegative headlines
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'