1. To end the war in Iraq.Top 10 signs Hillary Clinton is running for presidentTop 10 signs Hillary Clinton wants to be vice presidentTop 10 signs Hillary is the smartest ClintonChristina Bellantoni
\ 2. To achieve universal, affordable healthcare.
\ 3. To create good jobs for middle-class Americans with the right investments in modern infrastructure and in new clean, energy-efficient technologies that reduce our dependence on foreign oil and combat global warming.
\ 4. To provide world-class education, from universal pre-kindergarten to affordable college for all.
\ 5. To promote 21st century scientific innovation, including stem cell research.
\ 6. To return to fiscal responsibility, move back toward a balanced budget, and safeguard Social Security and Medicare for future generations.
\ 7. To restore competence and end cronyism in government, with a president who cares about and works for Americans who have been invisible to this administration.
\ 8. To combat terrorism, strengthen our military and care for our veterans.
\ 9. To restore America’s standing in the world and repair our alliances.
\ 10. To build a more tolerant, united America, working to achieve big goals again, with a president who’s ready for change and ready to lead from day one.
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Hillary's Top 10
Late Show with David LettermanSen. Hillary ClintonWeb site.pagehandy PDF
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- FENNO: Mike Shanahan's empty words no salve to free-falling Redskins
- Sen. Rand Paul: Supreme Court needs to re-examine Fourth Amendment
- Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself