1. To end the war in Iraq.Top 10 signs Hillary Clinton is running for presidentTop 10 signs Hillary Clinton wants to be vice presidentTop 10 signs Hillary is the smartest ClintonChristina Bellantoni
\ 2. To achieve universal, affordable healthcare.
\ 3. To create good jobs for middle-class Americans with the right investments in modern infrastructure and in new clean, energy-efficient technologies that reduce our dependence on foreign oil and combat global warming.
\ 4. To provide world-class education, from universal pre-kindergarten to affordable college for all.
\ 5. To promote 21st century scientific innovation, including stem cell research.
\ 6. To return to fiscal responsibility, move back toward a balanced budget, and safeguard Social Security and Medicare for future generations.
\ 7. To restore competence and end cronyism in government, with a president who cares about and works for Americans who have been invisible to this administration.
\ 8. To combat terrorism, strengthen our military and care for our veterans.
\ 9. To restore America’s standing in the world and repair our alliances.
\ 10. To build a more tolerant, united America, working to achieve big goals again, with a president who’s ready for change and ready to lead from day one.
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Hillary's Top 10
Late Show with David LettermanSen. Hillary ClintonWeb site.pagehandy PDF
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job