DES MOINES, IA — As the Clinton campaign’s momentum continues to build in Iowa, the campaign spotlighted Bob McFadden of Muscatine County, an ironworker and former Barack Obama campaign labor steering committee member, who has switched his support to Hillary Clinton.\ McFadden switched to Hillary because he wants a candidate who has the strength and experience to enact real solutions to the country’s big challenges.\ “Hillary Clinton won’t just talk the talk — she cares about the issues important to all of us and will work to change the direction of our country,” McFadden said. “I support Hillary because she has the strength and experience to enact universal health care and deliver the real solutions our country needs.”fun post over at his Web site today— Christina Bellantoni, national political reporter, The Washington Times
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
"I'VE SWITCHED TO HILLARY"
has toutedHillary ClintonAs I noted last weekBob McFadden
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case