- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Capitals captain addresses being benched in final minutes against Ducks.
Forward appeared to hurt right shoulder.
Even though he didn't see many shots.
Tying goal - check. Winning goal - check. Swagger - Caps center never lost it.
Top prospect part of three quality scoring chances.
Coach Randy Carlyle says Jonas Hiller is 'paid to stop the puck. It's as simple as that.'
Stanley Cup-winning coach says as Versus analyst: 'I don't want to see that behavior from him again on the bench ever.'
Bruce Boudreau explains his decision.
Forward had right shoulder surgically repaired in May.
Defensive pairings brand spanking new vs. Ducks.
Ducks scorer still playing at 41 and not slowing down.
The 20-year-old was watching a movie when he got the word.
Wade Arnott says symptoms of Caps forward are 'minor.'
Capitals placed forward on injured reserve Tuesday.
Ducks goaltender back playing full-time after bout with vertigo.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Capitals Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace