- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Washington allowed four power-play goals in two games.
Capitals coach was looking to 'generate a little bit more offense.'
Veteran's shot bounces off goalie's glove and in.
Canucks goaltender gives up soft goals but makes big save on Alex Ovechkin
Penalty, then quick goal spells beginning of doom in Vancouver.
Bruce Boudreau says veteran wasn't "very sharp."
Defenseman put in good spots vs. Oilers.
Bruce Boudreau explains, gives possible return projection for Michal Neuvirth.
A look at the lines going into Saturday night's game.
Bruce Boudreau: 'We're nervous because they're mad.'
Franchise goaltender hasn't played full game since Oct. 20.
Veteran confirms he'll play Saturday night in Vancouver.
Next weekend considered possible target for return.
Capitals defenseman misses fifth straight practice Friday.
Edmonton goaltender hears sound of shots off post and then crowd chanting his name.
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Capitals Watch Archives
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
- Teen thugs in D.C. run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- KIBBE: Another Republican budget surrender
- Study IDs reasons for late-term abortions
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Obama administration blasts GOP for criticism of Castro handshake
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Obama's antics at Nelson Mandela tribute: Jovial conversation, handshake with Raul Castro
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners