- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Veteran's shot bounces off goalie's glove and in.
Canucks goaltender gives up soft goals but makes big save on Alex Ovechkin
Penalty, then quick goal spells beginning of doom in Vancouver.
Bruce Boudreau says veteran wasn't "very sharp."
Defenseman put in good spots vs. Oilers.
Bruce Boudreau explains, gives possible return projection for Michal Neuvirth.
A look at the lines going into Saturday night's game.
Bruce Boudreau: 'We're nervous because they're mad.'
Franchise goaltender hasn't played full game since Oct. 20.
Veteran confirms he'll play Saturday night in Vancouver.
Next weekend considered possible target for return.
Capitals defenseman misses fifth straight practice Friday.
Edmonton goaltender hears sound of shots off post and then crowd chanting his name.
Goaltender points out his responsibility on goal that tied score on power play.
Karl Alzner says most were deserved in loss to Oilers.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Capitals Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Six Senate seats could hinge on Keystone pipeline
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize