- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Red Wings captain plays 1,500th career regular-season game.
Four Cups, seven Norris Trophies, an Olympic gold medal ... and 1,500 games.
A unique matchup, plus Nicklas Lidstrom's 1,500th NHL game.
Caps forward has now missed eight straight days of practice.
Movement is the key for Detroit (with video).
Goalie will go on Western Canadian road trip.
Red Wings are third opponent coming into town after game night before.
Just don't ask him to cut his hair.
Bruce Boudreau optimistic about goalie's comeback from bruised right foot.
It's time to infer a concussion.
Goaltender working to get back from bruised foot.
Capitals goalie stellar again, this time in victory over Flyers.
Halpern suffers cut above left eye, while Laich takes stick to nose twice.
If you missed it, check out the questions and answers here.
Hot starts amp up Washington-Philadelphia rivalry for Thursday night's game.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Capitals Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Afghanistan, heads to Africa
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee