- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
The latest on Tom Poti, John Erskine and Dennis Wideman.
Defenseman clears waivers, replaces John Erskine in lineup.
Bruce Boudreau uncertain about whether organization will recall defenseman from Hershey.
Defenseman takes part in optional practice.
Coach says defenseman is day-to-day.
Caps defenseman could be out indefinitely with injury.
Forward set to face his former team Thursday night.
Defensemen showing at least a little progress
Defenseman now listed as "week-to-week" with lower body injury.
Defenseman is day-to-day with lower-body injury.
Big forwards return to Caps lineup, feel their way through first game back.
Bruce Boudreau praises winger for offense and criticizes him for 'dumb penalty.'
Did Washington match Carolina's intensity? Opinions vary.
Defenseman misses game's final 25 minutes after Tuomo Ruutu hit.
Winger wasn't comfortable at the point, so he's leaving that spot.
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Capitals Watch Archives
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Teen thugs in DC run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- New budget accord saves $23 billion -- after $65 billion spending spree
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Gov't Motors: Obama fudges math on auto bailout, $15 billion loss for taxpayers
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- LAMBRO: The dark lining to the silver cloud of Obamanomics