- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Capitals left wing also had left knee injury late in regular season.
Capitals center turned 33 years old in February.
Capitals captain says he's not ready to watch fiancee Maria Kirilenko play tennis yet.
Capitals lament goaltender's impact on Eastern Conference quarterfinals.
Nicklas Backstrom calls his play in Rangers series 'embarrassing.'
The Caps took seven penalties in Game 6 to the Rangers' two, both of which didn't have any impact on the result. But the scrum at the end could set a contentious tone for Monday night.
Rangers goaltender earns first-star honors in making 27 saves Sunday.
Capitals goaltender takes issue with Rangers forward pulling Mike Green to ice in Game 6.
Young forward played 18 playoff games in 2012, including all seven against Washington.
Players know they need to match New York's desperation at Madison Square Garden.
Washington takes three games to two lead in series.
Coach says coming out of gate poorly cost his team in losses at the Rangers.
Puck-handling will remain a major part of the goaltender's game, and it's something that helps his team greatly.
Big forward on fourth line with Matt Hendricks and Jay Beagle.
Captain led the league with 32 goals in helping Capitals to Southeast Division title.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Capitals Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalism, has nine homes