- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Capitals left wing also had left knee injury late in regular season.
Capitals center turned 33 years old in February.
Capitals captain says he's not ready to watch fiancee Maria Kirilenko play tennis yet.
Capitals lament goaltender's impact on Eastern Conference quarterfinals.
Nicklas Backstrom calls his play in Rangers series 'embarrassing.'
The Caps took seven penalties in Game 6 to the Rangers' two, both of which didn't have any impact on the result. But the scrum at the end could set a contentious tone for Monday night.
Rangers goaltender earns first-star honors in making 27 saves Sunday.
Capitals goaltender takes issue with Rangers forward pulling Mike Green to ice in Game 6.
Young forward played 18 playoff games in 2012, including all seven against Washington.
Players know they need to match New York's desperation at Madison Square Garden.
Washington takes three games to two lead in series.
Coach says coming out of gate poorly cost his team in losses at the Rangers.
Puck-handling will remain a major part of the goaltender's game, and it's something that helps his team greatly.
Big forward on fourth line with Matt Hendricks and Jay Beagle.
Captain led the league with 32 goals in helping Capitals to Southeast Division title.
Capitals Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business