- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Forward still has no timetable to return to game action.
Rookie skates on fourth line at Capitals practice Thursday.
The Hershey Bears are out of the Calder Cup Playoffs and the Washington Capitals have a hole in their lineup at forward after an injury to Martin Erat, so the team recalled right wings Tom Wilson and Joey Crabb from its AHL affiliate.
Alex Ovechkin is a finalist for the Ted Lindsay Award, given to the NHL's most outstanding player as voted by the members of the NHLPA.
Capitals left wing hurt when chasing down Derek Stepan on breakaway. He left Game 4 and did not return.
Defenseman unexpectedly not playing vs. Capitals in Game 4.
Coach John Tortorella says goaltender has meant 'everything' to his team. That's even an understatement.
Capitals captain responds to Ryan McDonagh comment.
Forward 'unsure' when he will be able to return to game action.
Defenseman's entry into series vs. Capitals changes complexion of New York blue line.
Coach disagrees with Rangers defenseman Ryan McDonagh's assessment of the Capitals captain's play late in Game 3.
Capitals defenseman left Game 3 briefly but returned. Coach Adam Oates reported Erskine was feeling 'good' Tuesday.
Coach Adam Oates gives his players a day off in New York City between Games 3 and 4 against the Rangers.
Capitals coach questions officials after Rangers had at least eight guys on.
Unable to get shot on goal in final 1:54, skill players left to lament a missed opportunity.
Capitals Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry