- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Steve Whyno covers the Washington Capitals for The Washington Times.
Schedule, storylines, key matchup, lines and injuries and more going into first-round series.
Capitals defenseman says: 'You just have to approach it like you would any other game.'
Postseason experience with Predators extensive, but left wing didn't produce much. Being surrounded by more talent and in Adam Oates' system could make all the difference.
Power forward has only four games of postseason experience going into 2013. 'Let's see what he can do,' Washington forward Martin Erat says.
Coach Adam Oates said there's a 'good' likelihood right wing plays vs. Rangers on Thursday.
WMATA, Verizon Center announce that games running past 11 p.m. will be followed by service later than midnight.
Playmaking center could get long-term deal he's searching for with strong postseason performance.
Ex-coach Dale Hunter calls 19-year-old right wing 'a power forward that has a knack to score.'
Alex Ovechkin's value to Capitals' improbable run leads him to top of my Hart Trophy list.
Capitals coach talks about forward having sports hernia surgery.
Right wing hopes to be ready for Thursday's postseason opener vs. Rangers.
Right wing Joel Ward skates, could be ready for Game 1 vs. New York Rangers because of extra time to prepare.
Game 1 at Verizon Center means four-day break for Washington.
From the cutting room floor, including more details on why defenseman is in NHL and his family's drive to see his Washington debut.
Capitals forward could return in playoffs.
Capitals Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job