- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Only at The Washington Times: Mark Zuckerman and Ben Goessling blog on the Washington Nationals.
Top draft pick strikes out six in three innings at the Florida instructional league.
Stephen Strasburg struck out six batters in three innings against the Astros in his second instructional league start.
Here are the lineups for this afternoon's Game 2 of the NLDS between the Rockies and Phillies:
Cliff Lee pitched a complete game in the Phillies' 5-1 win over the Rockies to open the NLDS, and the world champs showed no signs of rust.
Cristian Guzman needs arthroscopic surgery on his right shoulder, while top prospect Derek Norris broke a bone in his left hand and won't be able to play in the Arizona Fall League.
Hello from Philadelphia, site of today's Game 1 of the National League Division Series between the Phillies and Rockies.
No. 1 pick allows one run, three hits in two innings for the Nats' Florida instructional league team.
The Nats go out in style, winning Game No. 162 in 15 innings to end the season on a seven-game winning streak.
Nats going with backups for today's finale, so Adam Dunn won't reach the 40-homer mark.
Washington goes into tomorrow's season finale flying high after extending its winning streak to six games with today's 6-4, 11-inning triumph over the Braves.
Ian Desmond has homered again, and Ross Detwiler has been sharp as the Nats have opened up a 2-0 lead on the Braves.
The Nats shortstop has an injured right shoulder that may require a clean-up, but team officials are confident he'll be fine for spring training.
The veteran right-hander has pitched well since returning in late August. Well enough for the Nats to re-sign him this winter?
Washington puts up six runs, eight hits against Derek Lowe to take a 6-2 lead in Atlanta.
Nats slugger, mired in 0-for-26 slump, needs two homers in next three days to reach 40 for the sixth straight year.
- June 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers