- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
City State Archive: December 2011
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) – A state delegate says a top aide to Republican U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett has told him he's considering running for the 6th District House seat if Bartlett drops out. Published December 1 2011
Giordano talks on morning TV; Source: Cuccinelli set to announce gubernatorial run; Hinkley seeks more at-home time; First family lights National Christmas Tree; Questionable spending of D.C. Council's needy fund; D.C. fire chief seeks to change shifts; McDonnell elected as 2012 RGA chairman; Prosecution rests in Maryland 'robocall' election case. Published December 1 2011
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers