- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
D1SCOURSE Archive: August 2008
At long last and after some technical difficulties, here are a few tidbits from media day. Published August 4 2008
One last snippet from Navy's media day: No one seemed to enjoy himself more than quarterback Kaipo-Noa Kaheaku-Enhada. Published August 4 2008
Two of the worst defensive teams of 2007 land in today's interval. Oh, and Duke, too. Published August 4 2008
A look at the morning headlines. Published August 4 2008
Really, is there anyone around better equipped to forecast how Georgia Tech will handle the transition to the triple option offense than Paul Johnson's old players at Navy? Published August 3 2008
Seeking a comeback player of the year? Look no further than Navy safety Jeff Deliz. Published August 3 2008
How about a little West Coast swing for your Sunday morning? Published August 3 2008
Preseason camp begins Monday at Maryland. Here are the storylines --- both obvious and subtle --- that are worth tracking. Published August 2 2008
Time to check in on the Spartans, who rolled up a solid 16-15 record last season. Published August 2 2008
Things are starting to move --- the worst of the BCS conference teams barely misses landing outside the top 100. Published August 2 2008
Which football team would YOU rather have? Published August 1 2008
This isn't where June Jones finished last year. And it might not be where he ends this year. But for now, the new Southern Methodist coach finds himself in triple digits. Published August 1 2008
Virginia Tech is 15th in the preseason coaches poll; Virginia and Maryland are receiving votes. Published August 1 2008
After missing a beat yesterday, there will be two installments of the countdown today. There's no one in this interval you wouldn't expect --- unless it was 1946. Published August 1 2008
A look at stories this morning from around the area. Today, they're all about Navy. Published August 1 2008
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East