Nick Faust had probably his best game of the young season in Tuesday’s 83-74 defeat of Lafayette.
Maryland was surely better with him on the floor than off it.
Here’s the rundown of how he wound up with 31 minutes played and how the Terps fared during each stretch when he was in the game.
* Started, exited at 15:37: Terps 9-5 (4:23)
* Entered at 10:39, exited at 6:08: Terps 12-10 (4:31)
* Entered at 5:08, excited at 0:01: Terps 11-2 (5:07)
* Started, exited at 15:16: Terps 12-5 (4:44)
* Entered at 13:00, exited at 4:45: Terps 16-12 (8:15)
* Entered 3:42, on floor at end: Lafayette 17-13 (3:42)
It comes out to a 73-51 edge over 30:42. Which means in the other 9:18, the Terps were outscored 23-10.
That’s quite a difference when Faust was on the court.
The full plus-minus chart:
|Player||LAF ||Season ||Per Min. |