- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Only at The Washington Times: Patrick Stevens discusses the University of Maryland Terrapins and more.
The ACC/Big Ten Challenge usually doesn't have much of a lasting effect, other than to provide AC...
I'll break this down in my next post, but just wanted to pass along a slate just released by the...
Is UMBC the sixth-best men's lacrosse team in the country?\ \ \ Don't know about that.\ \ \ Do th...
First off, a rapid rundown of the chase for the seven automatic berths:\ \ \ * UMBC handled Alban...
Yesterday provided quite a doleful moment for the area's four Division I lacrosse programs --- Ge...
You know what makes it hard to evaluate teams in a "real-time" sense?\ \ \ When nearly everyone y...
The landscape shuffled a little bit in the last three days, and the number of head-coaching openi...
It's a great question, one I don't feel comfortable trying to fully answer until I get a good loo...
No surprise here, but Virginia coach Dom Starsia said this week goalie Bud Petit will likely draw...
Whether you remain perched in front of a TV or are out and about on what could be a stormy Saturd...
As coaching moves and jumps to the NBA intensify, there's bound to be some wise decisions --- and...
Crystal Langhorne won't be playing professionally too far from where she starred for the last fou...
It was really easy to figure out a premature top five after last year's Final Four for the next s...
SAN ANTONIO --- My hotel here at the basketball Final Four has both ESPNU and CBS College Sports...
More injuries in College Park, apparently, where both the Amazing Pass-Catching Williamses are li...
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza