- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Only at The Washington Times: Patrick Stevens discusses the University of Maryland Terrapins and more.
Check out this, which is listed on Duke's human resources website. Click on "external candidates"...
Didn't get around to writing this about Greivis Vasquez the last few days since there's been othe...
Shed a tear --- the ACC title game won't be played in front of 30,000 empty TEAL seats anytime so...
JT3 is a somewhat superstitious, so don't expect Georgetown's starting lineup to change until the...
There's a certain consistency to covering Maryland basketball coach Gary Williams. There's going...
Just an afterword on the food in the pressroom deal at Comcast Center.\ \ \ It was quite delibera...
Georgetown basketball has literally entered a period of transition.\ \ Yesterday's crucial cogs...
What does it say that more injuries have cropped up with Maryland football and it doesn't seem wo...
One of the subtle issues facing Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen is what he can do with his injured...
A quick look at how things shake out on this week's ballot:\ \ \ * Some shuffling in the top 10,...
Sometimes, it really is best to give Ralph Friedgen an unfiltered platform. Usually it works best...
A few quick hits from football practice today:\ \ \ * Jaimie Thomas underwent a procedure Friday...
No surprise here --- Maryland has moved up its Dec. 28 basketball game two hours. Maryland-Delawa...
It's too early for a conference basketball game, especially when there's only 16 league games. Wi...
An e-mail laced with irony landed in my mailbox yesterday afternoon. It's message was a lesson I...
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power