- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Only at The Washington Times: Patrick Stevens discusses the University of Maryland Terrapins and more.
Was out of the area --- and without Internet access --- for much of the day on Wednesday. But tod...
Marc Carig of the Washington Post recently mentioned the classic Terry Tate: Office Linebacker co...
Well, that's the comparison the chief historian of the Gossett Football Team House came up with t...
A few different things at Maryland practice today, one of three sessions during the bye week.\ \ ...
You know what was convenient? The football team's bye week lining up with the start of basketball...
Coaches in all sports like to trot out the timeless cliche of "playing them one game at a time an...
Maryland linebacker Dave Philistin collected the ACC's defensive lineman of the week award after...
Maryland-Virginia will start at either 3:30 p.m. or 8 p.m. on Oct. 20, according to the ACC offic...
Watched the tape of the Maryland-Georgia Tech game in spurts over the last couple days, in part t...
Redshirt freshman Da'Rel Scott earned his first action for Maryland on Sept. 22 at Wake Forest wh...
Well, no surprise that injuries dominated Ralph Friedgen's Sunday afternoon teleconference with b...
One of the quirkiest Maryland football trends of recent years re-appeared again yesterday.\ \ Whe...
Still digesting Maryland's 28-26 victory over Georgia Tech today (not to mention a Chipotle burri...
One reason for Lance Ball's sluggish start this year --- a nasty case of turf toe.\ \ He seems to...
Just back upstairs from postgame.\ \ Guard Andrew Crummey is probably lost for the year with a br...
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- SOWELL:Bordering on immigration madness
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis