- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Only at The Washington Times: Patrick Stevens discusses the University of Maryland Terrapins and more.
One of the luxuries of showing up three hours before kickoff is getting to take in the festivitie...
Yep, Maryland is in black jerseys tonight (with white pants) and the students are going nuts. Muc...
Just had dinner -- well, if you consider a bowl of soup and a half-dozen wings dinner -- at one o...
The short week means quite simply that more chatter about Maryland's meeting with West Virginia h...
I'll be honest: I've never been a big fan of Thursday night college football games. Oh, they're c...
... or West Virginia-Maryland if you prefer. That has been the order on the scoreboard the last t...
Ralph Friedgen doesn't seem to care one way or another what color jerseys Maryland wears, and it...
There are two tweaks on this week's depth chart. The first is the ever-shifting battle between La...
Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen again mentioned the difference in game times that his team and West...
The Diamondback's Andrew Zuckerman brought up an interesting point during yesterday\0x2019s sessi...
OK, so the playbook hasn't been opened up just yet, but you can look a little into Maryland's off...
I'm not planning any great manifesto on West Virginia this week, but figured it wouldn't hurt to...
Well, Maryland's latest chance to knock off West Virginia is just a few days away. And that means...
In case anyone didn't notice, Maryland's run defense held its third straight opponent below 100 y...
Got back from Miami a few hours ago. One of these days, I'll learn not to take the earliest fligh...
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence