- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Only at The Washington Times: Patrick Stevens discusses the University of Maryland Terrapins and more.
It was admittedly a nuisance to be stuck in abandoned College Park past 10 p.m. last night waitin...
Day Two on the march toward the opener against dreaded foe Villanova was rather mundane in Colleg...
Probably the biggest news in college sports today is the pending promotion of assistant Dino Gaud...
Given the timetable Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen has placed on his quarterback situation \0x2014...
If there's something Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen really wants to get out of camp, it's to emerg...
A relatively ho-hum day in College Park, where the quarterback battle between Jordan Steffy, Josh...
With the start of Maryland football practice about 48 hours away (and the media invited in to wat...
Hey, how about some more basketball items while girding for the joy of football practices popping...
First of all, it's time to acknowledge an error two eagle-eyed colleagues of mine found from the...
It's no time to fret: There's just two and a half months before basketball practice commences in...
When ACC commissioner John Swofford addressed reporters last week, he mentioned how the NCAA had...
Navy opens camp today -- yes, a college football team is underway in July -- and that means all t...
Even if recruiting coverage ranks somewhere around a trip to the dentist in terms of personal app...
Between football and basketball, the last few years have featured more than a few health-related...
It seems like a wise use of this space to let some of Wake Forest basketball coach Skip Prosser's...
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt