- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
Only at The Washington Times: Patrick Stevens discusses the University of Maryland Terrapins and more.
The death of Wake Forest basketball coach Skip Prosser today at age 56 of an apparent heart attac...
True story: At the end of one of the media sessions on Monday, a writer asked Georgia Tech coach...
Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen was probably the last coach to actually talk about football during...
The greatest entertainment so far from the ACC kickoff event in Pinehurst, N.C., was watching the...
There is something to be said for interviewing football players about two weeks before camp gets...
Are you ready for some college football?\ \ \ That was just a rhetorical question. After all, two...
Georgetown forward Jeff Green worked out for the Boston Celtics on Friday morning at McDonough Ar...
It's been a few days since the NCAA granted Duke's request to re-instate a year of eligibility fo...
Georgetown took a giant stride toward San Antonio this week when Roy Hibbert announced he would r...
Well, so much for being right about parity not arriving in the postseason. UMBC and Delaware sure...
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Afghanistan, heads to Africa
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'