- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Daly OT Archive: April 2011
OLB Ryan Kerrigan, the Redskins' first-rounder, is the latest 16th pick. Here are some others. Published April 29 2011
How the Redskins have fared in recent years when they’ve moved north or south in the first round. Published April 28 2011
On 130-pitch outings – and a certain right-hander we all know well. Published April 25 2011
Another club besides the Caps has struggled to close out playoff series. Published April 23 2011
The Redskins seem to have an aversion to them. Here are some chilling facts. Published April 20 2011
A rugged road awaits them in Mike Shanahan’s second season. Published April 19 2011
Taking both ends of a doubleheader is a rare happening, indeed, in D.C. Published April 18 2011
More on the Caps winger's place in history. Published April 15 2011
Things are historically tight atop the NHL’s Eastern Conference. Published April 11 2011
The Bulldogs stir memories of another crash-and-burn job. Published April 6 2011
The changing face of the 3,000-Hit Man. Published April 5 2011
There’ll never be another board game like Strat-O-Matic Baseball. Published April 2 2011
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers