- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
OLB Ryan Kerrigan, the Redskins' first-rounder, is the latest 16th pick. Here are some others.
How the Redskins have fared in recent years when they’ve moved north or south in the first round.
On 130-pitch outings – and a certain right-hander we all know well.
Another club besides the Caps has struggled to close out playoff series.
The Redskins seem to have an aversion to them. Here are some chilling facts.
A rugged road awaits them in Mike Shanahan’s second season.
Taking both ends of a doubleheader is a rare happening, indeed, in D.C.
More on the Caps winger's place in history.
Things are historically tight atop the NHL’s Eastern Conference.
The Bulldogs stir memories of another crash-and-burn job.
The changing face of the 3,000-Hit Man.
There’ll never be another board game like Strat-O-Matic Baseball.
How to ascertain the first major-league baseball game you ever attended.
An addendum to today's column.
Alex Ovechkin is hurt. We just don't know exactly where.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors