- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
OLB Ryan Kerrigan, the Redskins' first-rounder, is the latest 16th pick. Here are some others.
How the Redskins have fared in recent years when they’ve moved north or south in the first round.
On 130-pitch outings – and a certain right-hander we all know well.
Another club besides the Caps has struggled to close out playoff series.
The Redskins seem to have an aversion to them. Here are some chilling facts.
A rugged road awaits them in Mike Shanahan’s second season.
Taking both ends of a doubleheader is a rare happening, indeed, in D.C.
More on the Caps winger's place in history.
Things are historically tight atop the NHL’s Eastern Conference.
The Bulldogs stir memories of another crash-and-burn job.
The changing face of the 3,000-Hit Man.
There’ll never be another board game like Strat-O-Matic Baseball.
How to ascertain the first major-league baseball game you ever attended.
An addendum to today's column.
Alex Ovechkin is hurt. We just don't know exactly where.
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- SOWELL:Bordering on immigration madness
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis