- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
OLB Ryan Kerrigan, the Redskins' first-rounder, is the latest 16th pick. Here are some others.
How the Redskins have fared in recent years when they’ve moved north or south in the first round.
On 130-pitch outings – and a certain right-hander we all know well.
Another club besides the Caps has struggled to close out playoff series.
The Redskins seem to have an aversion to them. Here are some chilling facts.
A rugged road awaits them in Mike Shanahan’s second season.
Taking both ends of a doubleheader is a rare happening, indeed, in D.C.
More on the Caps winger's place in history.
Things are historically tight atop the NHL’s Eastern Conference.
The Bulldogs stir memories of another crash-and-burn job.
The changing face of the 3,000-Hit Man.
There’ll never be another board game like Strat-O-Matic Baseball.
How to ascertain the first major-league baseball game you ever attended.
An addendum to today's column.
Alex Ovechkin is hurt. We just don't know exactly where.
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Sen. Richard Durbin: No line in the sand on unemployment benefits
- Dick Cheney: Family feud over gay marriage has been 'dealt with'
- Sen. Rand Paul: Supreme Court needs to re-examine Fourth Amendment
- Sen. Rand Paul: 'I am seriously thinking about' running for president in 2016
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rep. Mike McCaul: 'Al Qaeda's on the run' is 'false narrative'