- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Once more around the sporting block – succinctly.
Laying to rest, once and for all, the notion that brevity is the soul of wit.
Sports snippets from the past seven days.
Any day now, they're going to be selling gigantic canisters of these things at Costco.
The Nats' right-hander made 87 pitches go a long way against Houston.
Making the world wordier, 140 characters at a time.
RG3 has to do better than these guys, doesn't he?
The latest collection of throat clearings.
She may not play in fantasy leagues, but . . .
Keeping it short . . . and shorter.
Back after a brief hiatus.
Not only are they tasty, they have zero calories.
The short and shorter of it.
They're the West Coast Offense version of writing – lots of dump-offs.
For clubs with postseason dreams, it's pretty close to a magic number.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws