- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Once more around the sporting block – succinctly.
Laying to rest, once and for all, the notion that brevity is the soul of wit.
Sports snippets from the past seven days.
Any day now, they're going to be selling gigantic canisters of these things at Costco.
The Nats' right-hander made 87 pitches go a long way against Houston.
Making the world wordier, 140 characters at a time.
RG3 has to do better than these guys, doesn't he?
The latest collection of throat clearings.
She may not play in fantasy leagues, but . . .
Keeping it short . . . and shorter.
Back after a brief hiatus.
Not only are they tasty, they have zero calories.
The short and shorter of it.
They're the West Coast Offense version of writing – lots of dump-offs.
For clubs with postseason dreams, it's pretty close to a magic number.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared?
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results