- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Once more around the sporting block – succinctly.
Laying to rest, once and for all, the notion that brevity is the soul of wit.
Sports snippets from the past seven days.
Any day now, they're going to be selling gigantic canisters of these things at Costco.
The Nats' right-hander made 87 pitches go a long way against Houston.
Making the world wordier, 140 characters at a time.
RG3 has to do better than these guys, doesn't he?
The latest collection of throat clearings.
She may not play in fantasy leagues, but . . .
Keeping it short . . . and shorter.
Back after a brief hiatus.
Not only are they tasty, they have zero calories.
The short and shorter of it.
They're the West Coast Offense version of writing – lots of dump-offs.
For clubs with postseason dreams, it's pretty close to a magic number.
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan