- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Once more around the sporting block – succinctly.
Laying to rest, once and for all, the notion that brevity is the soul of wit.
Sports snippets from the past seven days.
Any day now, they're going to be selling gigantic canisters of these things at Costco.
The Nats' right-hander made 87 pitches go a long way against Houston.
Making the world wordier, 140 characters at a time.
RG3 has to do better than these guys, doesn't he?
The latest collection of throat clearings.
She may not play in fantasy leagues, but . . .
Keeping it short . . . and shorter.
Back after a brief hiatus.
Not only are they tasty, they have zero calories.
The short and shorter of it.
They're the West Coast Offense version of writing – lots of dump-offs.
For clubs with postseason dreams, it's pretty close to a magic number.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?