- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
As we saw Saturday, going up against a bottom-scraping ballclub can have its hazards.
A selection of stocking stuffers straight from the Twitterverse.
Stop me if you’ve heard any of these before.
Where would YOU rate the Manning boys on the all-time list?
One reason why the Pats are good and the Redskins aren’t is wrapped up in that score.
The Denver Broncos quarterback never ceases to surprise.
140 characters of this, 140 characters of that.
A miscellany of minutiae for the discriminating pro football fan.
You forget how many of the top vote-getters have recently played for the Burgundy and Gold.
George Carlin would have called them “brain droppings.”
Looking at them from a different perspective.
His performance against the Seahawks was one of the best ever by a Redskins rookie back.
The results of my most recent archaeological dig.
They're like M & M's. It's hard to read just one.
And that’s unusual in the NFL – in recent decades, anyway.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation