- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Remember those horror movies where Godzilla or King Kong would pull the subway car from its tracks, shaking it like a baby's rattle, and peeling the roof off like a piece of wet tissue paper? Then you'd see poor souls screaming bloody murder as they fell to their deaths into the traffic below.
Welcome to a community looking at issues important to college students and other young voters.
The Washington Times says farewell to our friend Jay Votel.
Reacting to a report by The Washington Times and ABC News, Sen. Barack Obama condemns the government's practice of recruiting mentally ill veterans for drug trials and plans to investigate further.
House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers asked former White House press secretary Scott McClellan to voluntarily testify next week about a possible cover-up in the Valerie Plame leak scandal.
The Senate just failed to move forward a major bill that would overhaul the nation's carbon emissions standards.
Rep. Jeb Hensarling of Texas, chairman of the conservative Republican Study Committee, sent a mem...
Our top story looks at how some 40,000 active duty and National Guard troops have been notified t...
Our top story this hour looks at how three top Democrats have rejected comments from Sen. Barack...
That was the subject header on an email I just received from my dear mother.\ \ \ "In case you mi...
Here are today's top stories in the newsroom for Friday, May 16th.\ \ \ In foreign news, two natu...
The Associated Press wrote the following story about the opening of the second span of the Woodro...
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton wins big in West Virginia in yesterday's primary. The New York senato...
At least six bombs exploded in the western Indian city of Jaipur, killing more than 30 people and...
On Feb. 23, the satirical TV show "Saturday Night Live" aired two sketches which buoyed Sen. Hill...
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles