Spence and other members of Fieger’s defense team attacked the indictment as a political prosecution at a news conference held at Fieger’s law offices this morning.\ \ \ Among those who spoke on Fieger’s behalf was former assistant U.S. attorney in Delaware Jack Beam, who said he was a Republican appointee of former President Gerald Ford.\ \ \ “This kind of politicization that we see here is a shame,” Beam said. “I’m embarrassed that this is my old Justice Department.\ \ \ “It is reminiscent, and I don’t think I exaggerate, of Nazi Germany.”Hot Airfederal indictmentGodwin’s Law— Robert Stacy McCain, assistant national editor, The Washington Time
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Invoking Godwin's Law
Gerry SpenceGeoffrey FeigerSen. John Edwardspress conference in Detroit
blog comments powered by Disqus
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House