It would seem there are three reasons to run this ad: 1) Republican attacks against her that win over their own loyalists might also turn Dem-leaning independents against Hillary; 2) Going after the Republicans for attacking Hillary could have a rally-around-the-flag effect for Hillary with her own partisans; and 3) The Hillary campaign has been likening the intramural attacks from Barack Obama and John Edwards to those heard from Republicans, so this ad could be seeking to marginalize their critiques.Garance Franke-RutaMedia Research Center“Whitewash: What the Media Won’t Tell You About Hillary Clinton, but Conservatives Will.”— Robert Stacy McCain, assistant national editor, The Washington Times
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Video: "Republican attack machine"?
HillaryJohn EdwardsBarack ObamaCode Pinkan ad blaming her woes on RepublicansTPM Election Central
blog comments powered by Disqus
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- A Mandela remembrance
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Behind Andy Reid, Chiefs enjoying a resurgence
- Study suggests link between gun ownership, racism