- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Today's top story in the newsroom is rising gas prices, which have now hit $126 a barrel. \ \ \ A...
Our top story looks at memos detailing Sen. Hillary Clinton's involvement in the Whitewater scand...
The top story today is the aftermath of yesterday's presidential primaries. Democratic candidate...
North Carolina state senator Kay Hagan defeated her four Democratic rivals to secure her party's nod during today's primary elections.
Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee Chairman Edward Kennedy, Massachusetts Democrat, applauded news that Robert Battista, President Bush's pick for chairman of the National Labor Relations Board, was withdrawing his name for consideration by the Senate.
A House Judiciary subcommittee today approved a subpoena for David Addington, chief of staff for Vice President Dick Cheney, calling for the aide to testify during a hearing on the Bush administration's rules for interrogation techniques.
The top story we're following today is the primaries in Indiana and North Carolina. Democratic pr...
Freshly elected Don Cazayoux, a Louisiana Democrat, will be sworn into his House seat tomorrow af...
Rep. Rham Emanuel, chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, today one-upped the competition for C...
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, today said she was concerned about the Burma gov...
House Minority Leader John Boehner, Ohio Republican, and Rep. Lamar Smith, Texas Republican, rank...
Our top story looks at how President Bush has asked Congress to authorize $770 million to fight g...
Rep. Vito Fosella, New York Republican, was arrested last night for driving while intoxicating, according to the Staten Island Advance.
House Judiciary Chairman John Conyers, Michigan Democrat, threatened to subpoena Karl Rove, former deputy chief of staff for President Bush, if he continues to refuse to testify before Conyers' committee about the firing of former U.S. attorneys.
Our top story looks at how North Korea has offered to give the United States volumes of informati...
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'