- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
The group some label the conservative counterpart to MoveOn.org is using the Web to hit House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, for underestimating the cost of a gallon of gas during an interview last week with CNN's Larry King.
Kudos to The Washington Times' Joe Curl, whose story on Republican Sen. John McCain's superstitio...
Facing a wide disparity with their Democratic counterpart, the House Republican campaign arm said it hopes to raise $7 million during its annual President's Dinner June 18 in Washington.
House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, Michigan Democrat, said today he wants to unders...
Our top story looks at how air marshals sent to protect flights are being denied access to planes...
Kevin Freking of the Associated Press yesterday reported on a survey concerning how Americans are...
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, and Sen. Arlen Specter, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, today urged Senate Democrats to approve three circuit court nominations before the Memorial Day recess next month.
The Republican National Committee today criticized an ad created by its Democratic counterparts,...
Our top story today is an in-depth interview with Gov. Haley Barbour, Mississippi Republican. He...
Republicans are claiming that a Democratic ad attacking Republican presidential candidate John McCain is "maliciously false and misleading" and should be kept from the airwaves.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, slammed the Supreme Court for a 6-3 ruling is...
Our top story by S.A. Miller looks at the speech delivered by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright before the...
The Democratic Senate campaign arm took a shot a Sen. Elizabeth Dole, North Carolina Republican, for refusing to condemn a political ad sponsored by her state party that includes inflammatory video from Sen. Barack Obama's pastor condemning the United States.
Our top story today looks at how the White House and North Korea are renegotiating a nuclear deal...
The House Democratic campaign arm today filed a second complaint with the Federal Election Commis...
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'