- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
The group some label the conservative counterpart to MoveOn.org is using the Web to hit House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, for underestimating the cost of a gallon of gas during an interview last week with CNN's Larry King.
Kudos to The Washington Times' Joe Curl, whose story on Republican Sen. John McCain's superstitio...
Facing a wide disparity with their Democratic counterpart, the House Republican campaign arm said it hopes to raise $7 million during its annual President's Dinner June 18 in Washington.
House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, Michigan Democrat, said today he wants to unders...
Our top story looks at how air marshals sent to protect flights are being denied access to planes...
Kevin Freking of the Associated Press yesterday reported on a survey concerning how Americans are...
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, and Sen. Arlen Specter, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, today urged Senate Democrats to approve three circuit court nominations before the Memorial Day recess next month.
The Republican National Committee today criticized an ad created by its Democratic counterparts,...
Our top story today is an in-depth interview with Gov. Haley Barbour, Mississippi Republican. He...
Republicans are claiming that a Democratic ad attacking Republican presidential candidate John McCain is "maliciously false and misleading" and should be kept from the airwaves.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, slammed the Supreme Court for a 6-3 ruling is...
Our top story by S.A. Miller looks at the speech delivered by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright before the...
The Democratic Senate campaign arm took a shot a Sen. Elizabeth Dole, North Carolina Republican, for refusing to condemn a political ad sponsored by her state party that includes inflammatory video from Sen. Barack Obama's pastor condemning the United States.
Our top story today looks at how the White House and North Korea are renegotiating a nuclear deal...
The House Democratic campaign arm today filed a second complaint with the Federal Election Commis...
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers