- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
The group some label the conservative counterpart to MoveOn.org is using the Web to hit House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, for underestimating the cost of a gallon of gas during an interview last week with CNN's Larry King.
Kudos to The Washington Times' Joe Curl, whose story on Republican Sen. John McCain's superstitio...
Facing a wide disparity with their Democratic counterpart, the House Republican campaign arm said it hopes to raise $7 million during its annual President's Dinner June 18 in Washington.
House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, Michigan Democrat, said today he wants to unders...
Our top story looks at how air marshals sent to protect flights are being denied access to planes...
Kevin Freking of the Associated Press yesterday reported on a survey concerning how Americans are...
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, and Sen. Arlen Specter, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, today urged Senate Democrats to approve three circuit court nominations before the Memorial Day recess next month.
The Republican National Committee today criticized an ad created by its Democratic counterparts,...
Our top story today is an in-depth interview with Gov. Haley Barbour, Mississippi Republican. He...
Republicans are claiming that a Democratic ad attacking Republican presidential candidate John McCain is "maliciously false and misleading" and should be kept from the airwaves.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, slammed the Supreme Court for a 6-3 ruling is...
Our top story by S.A. Miller looks at the speech delivered by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright before the...
The Democratic Senate campaign arm took a shot a Sen. Elizabeth Dole, North Carolina Republican, for refusing to condemn a political ad sponsored by her state party that includes inflammatory video from Sen. Barack Obama's pastor condemning the United States.
Our top story today looks at how the White House and North Korea are renegotiating a nuclear deal...
The House Democratic campaign arm today filed a second complaint with the Federal Election Commis...
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
- Teen thugs in D.C. run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- KIBBE: Another Republican budget surrender
- Study IDs reasons for late-term abortions
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Obama administration blasts GOP for criticism of Castro handshake
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Obama's antics at Nelson Mandela tribute: Jovial conversation, handshake with Raul Castro
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners