- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
The hottest ticket in town is continuing to be a cause of concern for area lawmakers.
The Virginia State Board of Elections says polling places are experiencing "no widespread problems" but minor issues have occurred in some areas of the state.
Republican U.S. Senate candidate Jim Gilmore has suspended his communications director for sending a "misleading e-mail" to the campaign of his Virginia competitor, Mark Warner.
Virginia Sen. Jim Webb has been named one of the "75 Most Influential People of the 21st Century" by Esquire magazine.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee this morning extolled the virtues of Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin and lobbed a few potshots in the direction of the Democratic presidential ticket.
The 18-year-old boyfriend of Republican vice presidential pick Sarah Palin's pregnant teenage daughter is joining the Palin family at the GOP convention here in St. Paul.
Alaskans at the Republican National Convention are taking a cause from their backyard straight to the convention center floor.
Political activities here at the Republican National Convention are officially kicking off, but one of two former governors from the Chesapeake region is absent.
A spokeswoman for the Coalition to March on the RNC and Stop the War said her group's efforts may in fact benefit from the convention's lighter Monday schedule.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- FIELDS: A tale of a boy, a Bible and a gun
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists