- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news on the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and President Obama.
It was a much smaller crowd than the one gathered Sunday for the inaugural concert at the Lincoln Memorial, but the dozens of people awaiting an appearance of Barack Obama in front of the Sasha Bruce House for youth in Northeast Monday morning seemed just as elated.
With the possibility of an all-time record crowd attending the inauguration, ticket holders are worried of just making it on time.
On his way to visit troops and to his service project on Monday, President-election Barack Obama got a tour of some of his new home city's rougher neighborhoods.
Why did HBO cut out Sunday's invocation by a gay bishop?
The good times were rolling at the French Embassy last night where TWT caught up with honorary Frenchman New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin
Drivers heading into the District mid-morning got backed up on Route 50 westbound. The commotion? Not an accident or official motorcade but something FUN: Inaugural parade floats, about 10 of them with a massive police escort that tied up intersections and blocked the right lane.
Those of you who weren't lucky enough to score tickets to one of the A-list inaugural balls Tuesday but are still craving that celebrity fix: You're in luck. Well, sort of.
D.C. residents doing volunteer work on MLK day are thrilled to be here.
President-elect Barack Obama visited Walter Reed Army Medical Center on Monday morning.
President makes calls today on his last day as commander-in-chief.
Tiffany jewelry and iPods engraved with "Obama inauguration" anyone?
Video from the Inaugural Concert at the Lincoln Memorial.
The president may have been spurred to take to the streets by all the throngs in town for Obama.
Inaugural events call for a lot of walking in the cold, but with the right attire and know-how, visitors will enjoy their time in D.C. more comfy and cozy outside.
The taxi queue at Union Station got longer and longer Sunday as more trains arrived, but people were in good spirits despite the wait.
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Inauguration Blog Archives
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Kirsten Dunst: Actress sparks feminist ire: 'You need a man to be a man'
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation