- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news on the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and President Obama.
It was a much smaller crowd than the one gathered Sunday for the inaugural concert at the Lincoln Memorial, but the dozens of people awaiting an appearance of Barack Obama in front of the Sasha Bruce House for youth in Northeast Monday morning seemed just as elated.
With the possibility of an all-time record crowd attending the inauguration, ticket holders are worried of just making it on time.
On his way to visit troops and to his service project on Monday, President-election Barack Obama got a tour of some of his new home city's rougher neighborhoods.
Why did HBO cut out Sunday's invocation by a gay bishop?
The good times were rolling at the French Embassy last night where TWT caught up with honorary Frenchman New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin
Drivers heading into the District mid-morning got backed up on Route 50 westbound. The commotion? Not an accident or official motorcade but something FUN: Inaugural parade floats, about 10 of them with a massive police escort that tied up intersections and blocked the right lane.
Those of you who weren't lucky enough to score tickets to one of the A-list inaugural balls Tuesday but are still craving that celebrity fix: You're in luck. Well, sort of.
D.C. residents doing volunteer work on MLK day are thrilled to be here.
President-elect Barack Obama visited Walter Reed Army Medical Center on Monday morning.
President makes calls today on his last day as commander-in-chief.
Tiffany jewelry and iPods engraved with "Obama inauguration" anyone?
Video from the Inaugural Concert at the Lincoln Memorial.
The president may have been spurred to take to the streets by all the throngs in town for Obama.
Inaugural events call for a lot of walking in the cold, but with the right attire and know-how, visitors will enjoy their time in D.C. more comfy and cozy outside.
The taxi queue at Union Station got longer and longer Sunday as more trains arrived, but people were in good spirits despite the wait.
Inauguration Blog Archives
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'