- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news on the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and President Obama.
It was a much smaller crowd than the one gathered Sunday for the inaugural concert at the Lincoln Memorial, but the dozens of people awaiting an appearance of Barack Obama in front of the Sasha Bruce House for youth in Northeast Monday morning seemed just as elated.
With the possibility of an all-time record crowd attending the inauguration, ticket holders are worried of just making it on time.
On his way to visit troops and to his service project on Monday, President-election Barack Obama got a tour of some of his new home city's rougher neighborhoods.
Why did HBO cut out Sunday's invocation by a gay bishop?
The good times were rolling at the French Embassy last night where TWT caught up with honorary Frenchman New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin
Drivers heading into the District mid-morning got backed up on Route 50 westbound. The commotion? Not an accident or official motorcade but something FUN: Inaugural parade floats, about 10 of them with a massive police escort that tied up intersections and blocked the right lane.
Those of you who weren't lucky enough to score tickets to one of the A-list inaugural balls Tuesday but are still craving that celebrity fix: You're in luck. Well, sort of.
D.C. residents doing volunteer work on MLK day are thrilled to be here.
President-elect Barack Obama visited Walter Reed Army Medical Center on Monday morning.
President makes calls today on his last day as commander-in-chief.
Tiffany jewelry and iPods engraved with "Obama inauguration" anyone?
Video from the Inaugural Concert at the Lincoln Memorial.
The president may have been spurred to take to the streets by all the throngs in town for Obama.
Inaugural events call for a lot of walking in the cold, but with the right attire and know-how, visitors will enjoy their time in D.C. more comfy and cozy outside.
The taxi queue at Union Station got longer and longer Sunday as more trains arrived, but people were in good spirits despite the wait.
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Inauguration Blog Archives
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Harry Reid's visa pressure cooker
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Galaxy S4 owner claims Samsung tried to silence him after phone caught fire
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'