- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in pledge of allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news on the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and President Obama.
For Saturday's paper, I submitted this fairly cut-and-dry report of which religious leaders will have speaking roles at the National Prayer Service on Wednesday morning, and since then, a few interesting tidbits have come in.
The International Spy Museum will host more than tourists in the next couple of days. Starting tonight, at least 30 museum personnel and waiters from the nearby Zola will overnight there –- in sleeping bags and on air mattresses.
VP elect wishes future first lady a happy birthday.
Some video from President-elect's Whistle Stop tour kick off.
Happy 45th birthday, Michelle Obama!
We have arrived in Philly.
D.C. mayor pitches info Web site for Tuesday's big day
Inaugural team says people who sign up could get a chance to be there on Day One.
The Capitol is celebrating its place in presidential history with a public display on the building's first floor highlighting 19th and early 20th Century inaugurations.
African ambassadors are in a panic about their inauguration ball in Arlington because all bridges to Virginia will be closed and they expect 1,200 guests to attend a festival designed to highlight President Barack Obama's Kenyan heritage.
Fashion designer Nick Verreos will present "Inaugural looks inspired by America's First Ladies" at an inaugural celebration this weekend.
President-elect Obama's hometown pizza joint, Uno Chicago Grill, is catering the Illinois Inaugural Ball with classic Uno deep-dish pizza as part of an invitation-only event featuring over 30 themed dining rooms.
The Inaugural Committee released the names of performers
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Inauguration Blog Archives
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last