- Aborted fetuses from Britain incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news on the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and President Obama.
For Saturday's paper, I submitted this fairly cut-and-dry report of which religious leaders will have speaking roles at the National Prayer Service on Wednesday morning, and since then, a few interesting tidbits have come in.
The International Spy Museum will host more than tourists in the next couple of days. Starting tonight, at least 30 museum personnel and waiters from the nearby Zola will overnight there –- in sleeping bags and on air mattresses.
VP elect wishes future first lady a happy birthday.
Some video from President-elect's Whistle Stop tour kick off.
Happy 45th birthday, Michelle Obama!
We have arrived in Philly.
D.C. mayor pitches info Web site for Tuesday's big day
Inaugural team says people who sign up could get a chance to be there on Day One.
The Capitol is celebrating its place in presidential history with a public display on the building's first floor highlighting 19th and early 20th Century inaugurations.
African ambassadors are in a panic about their inauguration ball in Arlington because all bridges to Virginia will be closed and they expect 1,200 guests to attend a festival designed to highlight President Barack Obama's Kenyan heritage.
Fashion designer Nick Verreos will present "Inaugural looks inspired by America's First Ladies" at an inaugural celebration this weekend.
President-elect Obama's hometown pizza joint, Uno Chicago Grill, is catering the Illinois Inaugural Ball with classic Uno deep-dish pizza as part of an invitation-only event featuring over 30 themed dining rooms.
The Inaugural Committee released the names of performers
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Inauguration Blog Archives
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- CURL: Obama's foreign policy even worse than his domestic policy
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- Jimmy Carter: Dont hurt Russian people with sanctions