- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news on the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and President Obama.
For Saturday's paper, I submitted this fairly cut-and-dry report of which religious leaders will have speaking roles at the National Prayer Service on Wednesday morning, and since then, a few interesting tidbits have come in.
The International Spy Museum will host more than tourists in the next couple of days. Starting tonight, at least 30 museum personnel and waiters from the nearby Zola will overnight there –- in sleeping bags and on air mattresses.
VP elect wishes future first lady a happy birthday.
Some video from President-elect's Whistle Stop tour kick off.
Happy 45th birthday, Michelle Obama!
We have arrived in Philly.
D.C. mayor pitches info Web site for Tuesday's big day
Inaugural team says people who sign up could get a chance to be there on Day One.
The Capitol is celebrating its place in presidential history with a public display on the building's first floor highlighting 19th and early 20th Century inaugurations.
African ambassadors are in a panic about their inauguration ball in Arlington because all bridges to Virginia will be closed and they expect 1,200 guests to attend a festival designed to highlight President Barack Obama's Kenyan heritage.
Fashion designer Nick Verreos will present "Inaugural looks inspired by America's First Ladies" at an inaugural celebration this weekend.
President-elect Obama's hometown pizza joint, Uno Chicago Grill, is catering the Illinois Inaugural Ball with classic Uno deep-dish pizza as part of an invitation-only event featuring over 30 themed dining rooms.
The Inaugural Committee released the names of performers
Inauguration Blog Archives
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public