- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
The Washington Times' political blog.
President Obama on Saturday took a break from his usual partisan weekly address and instead simply wished Americans a happy Easter.
Sen. Ted Cruz has been tapped to deliver the keynote address at Liberty University's convocation.
With Ukraine in turmoil, Vice President Joseph R. Biden will travel to the region next week and meet with the leaders of Poland, Latvia and other nations.
The U.S. victory over Russia in men's hockey Saturday in the Winter Olympics prompted by some bipartisan chest-thumping back home by President Obama and other officials.
Citing the cost of Obamacare, the top executive at AOL Inc. said Thursday his company will revamp how it contributes to employees' retirement plans.
A key House committee approved a bill Tuesday that would change Obamacare's definition of a "full-time" work week from 30 hours to the more traditional 40-hour week.
The California lawmaker who wrote the first-in-the-nation ban on “reparative” therapy for children with same-sex attractions is seeking the U.S. House seat of retiring Democratic Rep. Henry Waxman.
Actress Ashley Judd said Thursday she has no regrets about her decision to stay out of the heated U.S. Senate race in Kentucky, where Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell faces a high-stakes re-election fight this fall.
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said Wednesday that the Obama administration remains committed to tackling the issue of gun violence, despite the failure to move legislation after Mr. Obama made it one of his top priorities following the Sandy Hook shootings in December 2012.
In a new poll released Wednesday, nearly seven in 10 likely U.S. voters say it's better for President Obama to work with Congress rather than act alone, compared to 27 percent who say it's better for him to go around Congress if necessary "to accomplish what he feels is important."
Sign-wielding protesters in pink t-shirts briefly disrupted the opening of a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on global terrorism threats Wednesday morning.
Washington is the biggest cash cow for both political parties, but Republicans shouldn't discount Nashville and Democrats might consider booking a trip to Boston as well.
A new poll released Monday found that a strong majority of Americans believe less government involvement would help to close the income gap in America.
A day after he delivers his State of the Union address, President Obama will head to a Costco store in suburban Maryland to speak about the economy, the White House announced Monday.
Sen. Charles E. Schumer, New York Democrat, predicted Monday that Congress will have a more productive year in 2014 than it did last year — thanks in part to what he says is the tea party's waning influence on Capitol Hill.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Inside Politics Archives
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws